Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.5.4

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, Mcjaco said:

still Synoid Simulor is not fixed... Split Chamber doesnt work properly on that weapon... even on Mirage 1st skill sometimes i have to shoot 6 times to get stacked. 

still not fixed

17 minutes ago, djternan said:

Make all bursa kills count.  It should never have been one specific type of bursa to fill the last jar.

Thanks for reinforcing the Draco focus farming as well.

Go to the Pluto boss, let the alrams be set off, use an infinite stealth Loki or ivara, those bursas spawn a lot there 

12 minutes ago, DERebecca said:
13 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

At a conversational level, the perspective of a few of us is that the over-rewarding nodes like Draco do seem to have become even more of an 'obvious choice' in a couple of ways, but endless massacre of non-scaling enemies did pose a problem in principle. We are working toward the vast issue of equalizing rewards.

At a conversational level, the perspective of a few of us is that the over-rewarding nodes like Draco do seem to have become even more of an 'obvious choice' in a couple of ways, but endless massacre of non-scaling enemies did pose a problem in principle. We are working toward the vast issue of equalizing rewards.

The thing is there is always going to be a Draco, or a Viver, and if they are taken away in a few hours players will have a new optimized area.  I remember when You said on a Prime Time or Devstream that stealth was a viable option, my connection is bad, really bad, took me over twenty hours to download the four gig patch.  Between four players and all those enemies my connection can't handle Draco, it isn't an option for me and everyone says "Do Draco" well I personally can't.  So I stealth kill and I used deception to do it, easy in, easy out, took about thirty to forty minutes with the nerf and addition of the focus flower buff thing (Not a fan but... it exist).  I was fine doing it, I earned it.   My problem is DE says they want to help remove the grindwall but this is one of the biggest ones in the game and honestly I don't even know where to start approaching it, it was an option I used, might not have been viable, maybe an exploit but I could go in get all 100,000 focus and my rep in one go, and be done with that mess for the day. 

When 18.5 dropped and I found out a 'stealth nerf' had occuried about this I almost deleted warframe, that was just... devastating and infuriating.  I am glad I didn't let rage win out on that one but I really don't have a clue on what to do, and while this sounds like a kind of fix to it, but, this is how I chose to gain my focus for today, alone, quietly, solo.  There should be more options on how to go about getting things like Focus, rep, parts, variety is the spice of life and stops things from stagnating.  I personally have no problem with Draco, it's just not for me.

37 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

Well if you just made the focus affinity shared like all the level affinity, you wouldn't be in this mess. Steve as a designer wouldn't be in this mess.
Some of us enjoy the stealth farming because it's a different take on doing the Draco.

So as an example. If you leveled up the weapon or frame:
- That would be the normal affinity.
- Then when the item was level 30 in the next game that would be the Focus Affinity or the frame or weapon would get Focus Affinity.

All of this like you stated in your original design goals. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove exactly by going around in circles but it seems to be working.

Save on development time, Save on costs. Get back to more interesting things. Like designing and improving game systems or game modes which you seem to have been supposedly good at since Unreal Tournament? Yeah that sounds like a good plan.

Edited by Kinjeto

25 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

Changes

•    Loot Crates obtained in the Orokin Moon tileset puzzle rooms will no longer play rare Loot Crate audio FX which mislead players. 

This was the official confirmation.

Keep_Calm_Because_the_Cake_is_a_Lie!.png

36 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

Fixed a crash that would occur in PhysX.

Is this the crashing bug that was affecting me that I PM'ed Tim about?

EDIT: nevermind, I crashed anyways. I guess it didn't help me.

Edited by Virtual_Anomaly

34 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

•    Fixed an issue causing players to be automatically logged out during the End of Mission screen, causing them to lose their Mission’s inventory.

is this for real? OMG I LOVE YOU DE

this was the most annoying thing after a 60minutes survival ...

So you introduce focus into the game in "beta" mode, then nerf all mission types to avoid players from abusing the new system, instead of changing the way the new system operates to fit into the current game. Really seems like anything that is fun in the game is simply not allowed. 

Still  i have problem with Sands of Inaros Quest, still tell me -  You must have  SACRED VESSEL in your loadout to play this mission --   becouse i dont have it enymore in my Inventory, is in my sheap, i see him, but i cant put  in my gear.

Sorry for my English  is not my native languege

Thank You

Edited by CRISTAXI05

Please fix the Synoid Simulor, not properly working when the owner of the weapon is not the host of the party.

When i am the host all ok, but when i join any party the bubbles shooted to create the vortex does not match and sometimes they disappear.

Thanks as always DE