Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it me, or are Isolators a bit buggy?

Paradoxbomb

I encountered a fair amount of these hellspawns while hunting their significantly less evil brethren for the Sands of Inaros mission, but I couldn't help but notice that their Nullifier orb attack seems to cause some very unusual phenomena. First is that their ability to block power usage seems to be extremely sporadic: sometimes the projectile will miss you by a longshot but suddenly you'll randomly be locked out of power usage for a ridiculously long time (easily 10-15 seconds); adversely, you can get hit with the bubble directly or pass through the nullification field and suffer no lingering effect whatsoever.

The second bug is that sometimes enemies in the vicinity of a nullification bubble (including the Bursa itself) randomly become completely immune to damage. As with the previous glitch, said enemies didn't even have to being within the bubble and could become invincible just from being within a meter or two of it's border (which is strange since I could swear the bubbles weren't supposed to prevent bullets from passing through them in the first place). Said enemies didn't have zeroes popping off of them to insinuate the damage was being absorbed either, but rather if was as if anything that hit them didn't register at all.

It's worth mentioning that all this was encountered during Solo gameplay, so it wasn't a client-side issue.

Edited by Paradoxbomb