The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MasteryRank 11, Loki Cheat on PC

Niclas74

Question

I was going crazy over MR11, i just keept on failing, and i search on youtube for tips on how to do it but i could only find videos for console.

So i made a video for you if you are just as bad as me, hopefully this help :) Sorry for bad quality, looked good on my comp but terrible on youtube.

Edited by Niclas74

19 answers to this question

I don't know how the Devs would react to that video/style of completing that test. But I will point out that there shouldn't be any difference between Console and PC mastery tests, it's the same exact game, plays the same, the only main difference is consoles don't have keyboards. Also, Warframe's Wiki has an entire page dedicated to Mastery Tests, and have videos on how to complete them, without cheating.

4 minutes ago, Weird_Stealth said:

I don't know how the Devs would react to that video/style of completing that test. But I will point out that there shouldn't be any difference between Console and PC mastery tests, it's the same exact game, plays the same, the only main difference is consoles don't have keyboards. Also, Warframe's Wiki has an entire page dedicated to Mastery Tests, and have videos on how to complete them, without cheating.

No look at youtube, all videos i found on MR11 is not on the same map i i played.

Wikis MR11 video is from the full map and not how to do the shorter version that i posted here.

22 minutes ago, Niclas74 said:

No look at youtube, all videos i found on MR11 is not on the same map i i played.

Wikis MR11 video is from the full map and not how to do the shorter version that i posted here.

Which, By the way is a way not intended by the devs, really at this point I'm surprised they don't disable the powers on the tests like in MR19.

I would also refrain from saying "Shorter Version" you nullified the test by means the Devs did not expect. You have, in essence passed this test unfairly.

Also decided to look it up on youtube and it's nothing to do with Console and PC difference, that was the old MR11 test.

Edited by Eredoc

8 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Which, By the way is a way not intended by the devs, really at this point I'm surprised they don't disable the powers on the tests like in MR19.

I would also refrain from saying "Shorter Version" you nullified the test by means the Devs did not expect. You have, in essence passed this test unfairly.

Also decided to look it up on youtube and it's nothing to do with Console and PC difference, that was the old MR11 test.

All maps have multible way to finish them, just look at the new spy mission, they can be very hard but there is also another way to do them that is super easy.

So most if not all maps have a long or short version of them so why wouldn't MR have that?

And i dont think it is unfair, it is thinking outside the box, i think big part of the fun is finding new way to do it.

25 minutes ago, Niclas74 said:

All maps have multible way to finish them, just look at the new spy mission, they can be very hard but there is also another way to do them that is super easy.

So most if not all maps have a long or short version of them so why wouldn't MR have that?

And i dont think it is unfair, it is thinking outside the box, i think big part of the fun is finding new way to do it.

Spy is not a test, Spy is a mission where it's set up to be you can make life easier by doing it stealthed, it's the entire point of being a "Spy"

Again, I don't know why DE don't Disable powers for all of the MR tests as they are meant to test your in game capabilities, not power synergies.

Imagine you took a test/exam and did something that was forbidden, you're not gonna just be let off for being creative, you're going to be thrown out as tests are meant to challenge certain aspects in a specified manner.

Also: Just retook the test and it remains largely the same, minus a few differences due to Parkour 2.0 having being released since those videos came out, namely the last area.

Edited by Eredoc

11 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Spy is not a test, Spy is a mission where it's set up to be you can make life easier by doing it stealthed, it's the entire point of being a "Spy"

Again, I don't know why DE don't Disable powers for all of the MR tests as they are meant to test your in game capabilities, not power synergies.

Imagine you took a test/exam and did something that was forbidden, you're not gonna just be let off for being creative, you're going to be thrown out as tests are meant to challenge certain aspects in a specified manner.

Also: Just retook the test and it remains largely the same, minus a few differences due to Parkour 2.0 having being released since those videos came out, namely the last area.

Doing a test/exam is a little bit different from playing a game... don't you think?

16 minutes ago, Noctile said:

dunno why u had to do this though, just did the entire course with a semi-auto pistol and had 30+ sec to spare

I can't jump straight up high enough, i dont know what i do wrong but i can't get the height.

32 minutes ago, Niclas74 said:

Doing a test/exam is a little bit different from playing a game... don't you think?

I can't jump straight up high enough, i dont know what i do wrong but i can't get the height.

They are called mastery rank tests, they are meant to challenge an aspect of the game, similar how a test challenges you based on questions from a particular subject , just because it's in a game doesn't mean the CONCEPT between a test/exam and the Mastery rank tests are different

You weren't supposed to get to the goal from the platform you were on because there was one to the left.r

56 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

They are called mastery rank tests, they are meant to challenge an aspect of the game, similar how a test challenges you based on questions from a particular subject , just because it's in a game doesn't mean the CONCEPT between a test/exam and the Mastery rank tests are different

You weren't supposed to get to the goal from the platform you were on because there was one to the left.r

It was a challenge for my skill, first i hade to hit 1, i missed to first time so i had to hit it again and after that i had to press 3.

If i wasn't suppose to be able to do that why would they build the track like that? It was possible to do that on the old map, they rebuild it and it is still possible, so clearly they was ok with the shortcut.  They wouldn't make the map in a U shape if they didn't wanted ppl to find shortcuts.

And If they didn't wanted ppl to use ability they would have disable abilitys.

Edited by Niclas74

24 minutes ago, Niclas74 said:

It was a challenge for my skill, first i hade to hit 1, i missed to first time so i had to hit it again and after that i had to press 3.

If i wasn't suppose to be able to do that why would they build the track like that? It was possible to do that on the old map, they rebuild it and it is still possible, so clearly they was ok with the shortcut.  They wouldn't make the map in a U shape if they didn't wanted ppl to find shortcuts.

And If they didn't wanted ppl to use ability they would have disable abilitys.

OK, So if your argument is that DE created the map like that for the whole purpose for people to find Shortcuts then why on earth would they put it in a Mastery Test where they have shown through later, more developed tests that they wish to try and test people to their limits within the game, and furthermore if  the case were the map was created that way, why would they try and hide it? additionally why would they make details in the later part of the map and just not have it as a ramp to the end? Also don't make statements I really can't counter because there's so many reasons as to why they didn't such as overlooking it, having faith in the community, not having gone back to look at the tests etc...

This is getting silly to be honest, the points are that: The method you shown in your video is not the intended route and it's enough to see why powers should be taken out of the Mastery tests.

Edited by Eredoc

1 hour ago, Eredoc said:

I have to agree with Eredoc on this, the Mastery Rank tests are meant to test your mastery of the game's features, granted, some aspects like what was pointed out by the OP, isn't the proper way of doing it. To me the "short" cheating way you pointed out is like a Army Soldier taking a PT test, and part way through the run pulling out a pedal bike, and skipping a head until the last half mile.

The test isn't a very hard test, nor is it a very long one, the stealth tests are more difficult than this, but mainly because up until now stealth has been lacking.

3 hours ago, Eredoc said:

There is actually a way to be able to use your powers in the MR19 test (which is annoying as hell, btw).

10 hours ago, Eredoc said:

when do you do ANY mission without your frame's abilities?  It's SILLY to have a MR test that is unlike any actual mission situation that a player will encounter.  

Many of the MR tests are ridiculous and not a test of anything that would vaguely be used in real missions.  for instance, when do you run a spy mission in which you can only use melee weapons?  when do run on a wall that you fall off of in a mission?  

MR tests are badly in need of a major revision to make them more realistic and reflective of actual mission situations. 

Just now, DeadlyPeanutt said:

when do you do ANY mission without your frame's abilities?  It's SILLY to have a MR test that is unlike any actual mission situation that a player will encounter.  IMO, abilities should be able to be used in any MR test.

Many of the MR tests are ridiculous and not a test of anything that would vaguely be used in real missions.  for instance, when do you run a spy mission in which you can only use melee weapons?  when do run on a wall that you fall off of in a mission?  

MR tests are badly in need of a major revision to make them more realistic and reflective of actual mission situations.