The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

United420nation fast growing active clan.

(XBOX)Krayzie Bone300

Hello this is the leader of united420nation, more of a fighting dojo, there is always players online . I just started recruiting about a month ago. We have 57 people in our clan, research  in the dojo are about 90% I'd say. I like to hold tournaments  within the dojo for our clanmates to be able to gain some new items or platinum . Oh ha by the way you don't need to be a stoner to join. We currently taking every tenno out there with our arms wide  open. We are in my own  alliance along with 10 different clans "Prime Justice" is the name.  So yeah there is no age requirements  as we have 15-43 year Olds in our clan. Everyone gets along tho. Just don't be a dik. I hope to hear from all of you who do not have a clan. Again doesn't matter age or mastery rank lvl, just join us and I got you, I'll help you farm which ever warframe and or weapons you need. I hope to hear from all you tennos.  

IF YOU  WANT YOU CAN PM ME ON HERE OR XBOX 1 . MY USERNAME IS KRAYZIE_BONE300  

PLEASE NO ONE COMMENT TELL ING ME TO JOIN THEIR CLAN OR ALLIANCE BECAUSE OVBIOUSLY I WONT, I HAVE MY OWN. SO OTHER LEADERS QUIT TRYING TO PROMOTE ON MY PAGE, IM NOT INTERESTED.

Does your clan accept casual players that are fairly new to Warframe?

I am currently at MR5 and am looking for a clan that is relaxed and doesn't necessarily "require" anything from its members.  Mainly I am looking for some cool people to group with and have fun while playing.

I play whenever I am given the chance but these days that usually is only a couple of hours here and there on weekends.  Every once in a while I may get the better part of a day to play, other times I may not be able to log on for a couple of weeks.

If all of that is good and you want to invite me then feel free to PM me, my username/gamertag is Zippin Out

I just saw you messaged me right was jumping off.

I appreciate your response but I actually just ran into some folks randomly that invited me into their clan, which ended up being the type of clan I was looking for.  Sorry, I feel kind of like I cried wolf.

Thank you though