Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.5.5 + 18.5.5.1

[DE]Megan

Uhm, is magnetic proc is intended to be put it ingame? I mean, when players are near nullies and they didn't do a thing even the nullies aren't looking at them or alarmed, we received heavy magnetic proc which will drain all our energy. Is it intended?

Placement error also occurs on Nezha's right hand when equipping bow as primary weapon where the arrows went through Nezha's palm.

we need a fix for Rank 11 mission asap(the mission you get when being 10 and to rank up) the player doesn't know where to go and its impossible to complete it.

There is a part where you have to jump up and shoot the orbs but the jump is impossible to make, old versions had walls to climb there but now its just platforms and no way you can get up.

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Script is now live! Check your Liset Interior decorations to place your Sacred Vessel! (Please relog if you've completed the Sands of Inaros Quest)

Any news on the script to restore Sacred Vessels to those missing them and unable to continue the quest?

55 minutes ago, zyzU400kg said:

Fix Deception Missons dont respawn enemies (looks like we are doing exterminate mission) boring without enemies. But makes some sense without Sands of Inaros update = Sands = Desert missons. :D

There's nothing broken. They explained somewhere in some thread that there were intentional changes made to certain missions' spawning. It has to do with stealth, and the enemies will still spawn from "behind" where you're at in the mission if the enemies are on alert. TL;DR they patched the super-lame stealth focus "kill enemies that are literally spawning in front of you nonstop" exploit.

They're never going to fix the bug with Oberon's energy colour, are they? Smite and Hallowed Ground will forever be the wrong colours when I caste them.crying-indian.jpg

NOT to say I'm not appreciative of everything you guys do. I know it's a very anal retentive gripe.

Edited by Lucernam

1 minute ago, Stratego89 said:

There's nothing broken. They explained somewhere in some thread that there were intentional changes made to certain missions' spawning. It has to do with stealth, and the enemies will still spawn from "behind" where you're at in the mission if the enemies are on alert. TL;DR they patched the super-lame stealth focus "kill enemies that are literally spawning in front of you nonstop" exploit.

If you have to let them turn on the alarm then they broke stealth play. And when the alarm is on no more stealth play. Because otherwise you are on an empty map without enemies.

Just now, EmVaper said:

If you have to let them turn on the alarm then they broke stealth play. And when the alarm is on no more stealth play. Because otherwise you are on an empty map without enemies.

I have absolutely no idea what you just tried to say, sorry. This is a good thing for stealth play. Enemies can no longer randomly spawn 2 feet behind you, walk out a door, and spot you because of bad spawns. The map is only empty after you kill them. Stealth is fine. Also- no one said anything about alarms. Enemies only need to be ALERTED by something. They don't need to set off the alarms (afaik).

Sitting invisible as Loki and slaughtering everything that pops up right in front of you is not "stealth play".

still no fix for:

On 6/3/2016 at 3:46 PM, Toppien said:

bloom its linked to adaptative exposure, worst combination of effects posible

when i turn adaptative exposure off, bloom goes off too...

adaptative exposure and bloom on

3ZfPhn9.jpg

adaptative exposure off, bloom on

OpSByzL.jpg

6 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

looks like you just read what they post and dont play the game... after i kill all enemies and stay on the mission +15min,  not 1 single enemie have respawn.  dont think so that is what DE have on the update.

1 minute ago, Stratego89 said:

I have absolutely no idea what you just tried to say, sorry. This is a good thing for stealth play. Enemies can no longer randomly spawn 2 feet behind you, walk out a door, and spot you because of bad spawns. The map is only empty after you kill them. Stealth is fine. Also- no one said anything about alarms. Enemies only need to be ALERTED by something. They don't need to set off the alarms (afaik).

Sitting invisible as Loki and slaughtering everything that pops up right in front of you is not "stealth play".

Do not asume that you know how i play. I do not sit still i run around the map and kill stuff stealthy. Which is impossible once you have killed them because no more spawning. And when on alert no more stealth kills. So broken.

And for the spawning behind you. Never seen it or not a lot. And how does that break stealth play. Oh you play visible frame trying to kill stealthy. That is not stealth play to me at all.