Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.5.5 + 18.5.5.1

[DE]Megan

"• Fixed crash caused by giving your Secondary weapon to a Rescue Target and then taking it away."

Tenno: Here take my gun.

Rescue Target: Ok.

Tenno: No wait I changed my mind. I want my gun back.

Rescue Target: I would not do that if I was you.

Tenno: The hell if you know, I am taking my gun back.

Rescue Target: Well ok, suit yourself you be sorry.

Tenno: Heh. Yea right. *Mumbles*

(Warframe Crashes) XD

Anyways,

Nice fixes and I am happy we can place the Vessel on our ship. I always been wanting it placed now we can. ^^

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix 18.5.5

•    Fixed Limbo being hurt by environmental Lightning while in the Rift.

Still being hurt by Lieutenant Lech Kril in the Rift when he smashes the ground and leaves fire in the ground

3 hours ago, iWitcher said:

This is great, you moving in the right direction, because this is a huge deal and can cause  a sickness to many gamers.

But still there is a lot of issues with visual garbage, like this Banshee's afk animation.xTlfoZcl5Fk.jpg

BRUH! THIS IS BRIGHTER THAN MY FUTURE :D

Here is a little nice idea, why not revert the graphical changes and then introduce the graphical changes spread over a week or 2 in the game?

That way,they can give us the higher quality that we where promised while also giving them the option to fix the different changes separately when something breaks, making it easier to isolate the problems. Sure, it takes longer to release the complete graphical update but it sure as hell doesn't break stuff like it does now for a lot of players.

4 hours ago, Sonicmycr said:

STILL NO DAMN FIX FOR PHYSX!!!

what's wrong? it works just fine for anyone i know that uses it including myself.

2 hours ago, Stratego89 said:

though on a non endless mission, it both makes sense and there is no reason for you to be there once you complete the objective anyways.
Staying after that point to continue killing enemies is clearly trying to exploit something in the system anyways....

if the Enemies don't Spawn nearby, but like say... how they do normally in most Gamemodes(meaning Spawning some ways away) - there's nothing to 'exploit' - the map just won't be dead after a few minutes, like a lifeless wasteland.