[DE]Megan

Hotfix 18.5.5 + 18.5.5.1

still need to be fixed: Shock eximus proc-ing Magnetic too often. Its fine that they do it, but maybe make it 1/2 as likely. Also no fox for Staticor just not firing sometimes in missions for long periods of time, sometimes even the whole mission. I can't even use them anymore because of this, DE PLS FIX

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Tweaked lensflares on certain Warframe abilities to reduce brightness.

This is great, you moving in the right direction, because this is a huge deal and can cause  a sickness to many gamers.

But still there is a lot of issues with visual garbage, like this Banshee's afk animation.xTlfoZcl5Fk.jpg

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, LlamaWaffles555 said:

Shock eximus proc-ing Magnetic too often

Wait, it's still a chance? I've gotten insta-procced as soon as I get close enough every single time.

Edited by Chroia
  • Upvote 2

* Fixed unplayable texture issues for players running DirectX 9 on older AMD.

If that has fixed what I think it has, then thank you very much DE.

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed unplayable texture issues for players running DirectX 9 on older AMD.

Cheers!

The malformed sounds fix might just be the thing, I will have to test a few heavy fights with my Gorgon Wraith and other Grineer weapons.

This is all well and good. However, I can no longer play the game after this hotfix, as it crashes before displaying the login screen. Am I the only one experiencing this?

• Upvote 1

THX ...

But still waiting a long time for more pbr on primes ... and the excalibur channeling pattern fix .. the current is broken! sry 

• Upvote 1

THX ...

But still waiting a long time for more pbr on primes ... and the excalibur channeling pattern fix .. the current is broken! sry 

Natah quest is still on pending even though i completed the second dream. i have relogged, waited, set it as active and then relogged, its been like 4 months but is still there. Please Fix.

• Upvote 1

There's a bug about the quest, players losing the vessel from inventory when losing, leaving or disconnecting from the quest where it was used and they can't get in because they need a vessel to enter the quest, even if it's right there on the ship, it's not in gear list and thus cannot be equipped.

yay, vessel is back *kisses DE responsible*

Edited by SnacksLP
  • Upvote 2

Simulor (atleast Synoid, maybe regular too, idk) definitely needs a fix, atleast for clients. i shoot out the balls and they just bump against eachother for a few seconds instead of fusing into the portal. Staticor also needs a fix since it sometimes decides to stop firing projectiles, but still consumes ammo.

• Upvote 3

Still no fix for randomly getting Magnetic procs out of nowhere and losing more Energy than usual during Hysteria/Exalted Blade? For shame.

1 minute ago, brewedjuice said:

Simulor (atleast Synoid, maybe regular too, idk) definitely needs a fix, atleast for clients. i shoot out the balls and they just bump against eachother for a few seconds instead of fusing into the portal. Staticor also needs a fix since it sometimes decides to stop firing projectiles, but still consumes ammo.

i ha dit happen twice while i was doing the Sands of Inaros Quest. hope this doesnt get worse. <3 the damn'd thing as its a fun weapon to use (or spam :D )

• Upvote 2

We really do need more cool decorations like the sacred vessel to put in the ship.

Although an actual trophy room might be nice too...

• Upvote 2