Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.5.5 + 18.5.5.1

[DE]Megan

Just now, GhoSt.EvilAnGeL said:

did they fixed the Physx!!!! cuz i still can't enable it!! it's desabled why!! :( 

PhysX effects are Pre-Rendered on systems w/ AMD GPU's and thus the option to enable/disable's grey'd out if you have an Nvidia GPU then thats a problem.. (or your card is just too old.)

Loki will no longer be able to complete the Mastery Rank 10-11 test by Switch Teleporting to the end.

I don't understand why you would remove this. Why even give loki the ability to do this then? The mastery test is supposed to test your skills and that is one of loki's abilities. If people are smart enough to prepare with the right warframe they should be rewarded for it. Disappointing. 

Edited by tripletriple

1 minute ago, tripletriple said:

I don't understand why you would remove this. Why even give loki the ability to do this then? The mastery test is supposed to test your skills and that is one of loki's abilities. If people are smart enough to prepare with the right warframe they should be rewarded for it. Disappointing. 

there's preparing, there's being clever but Loki doing that is just Cheezing and not showing that you can handle the test.

9 minutes ago, brewedjuice said:

Simulor (atleast Synoid, maybe regular too, idk) definitely needs a fix, atleast for clients. i shoot out the balls and they just bump against eachother for a few seconds instead of fusing into the portal. Staticor also needs a fix since it sometimes decides to stop firing projectiles, but still consumes ammo.

Our team is very close to fixing this issue with the Simulor, and are investigating the Staticor.

Thanks for reporting! 

5 minutes ago, CaelThunderwing said:

there's preparing, there's being clever but Loki doing that is just Cheezing and not showing that you can handle the test.

Then they should block all powers of all frames in all tests simple.

7 minutes ago, eminiclam said:

in case you all wonder, they already said that the lower spawns on deception/spy is intentional so...they can't fix what is not broken....

Of course they can. And as it stands it is broken. Completely empty maps once killed etc. And as far as i can see it once alerted they stay alerted on the whole map for a very long time.

Edited by EmVaper

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Script is now live! Check your Liset Interior decorations to place your Sacred Vessel! (If you've completed the Sands of Inaros Quest)

Yay! Thanks Megan!

Also, still no fix for Mag Prime's armor/Supra being pitch black it seems (at least according to the patch notes)

EDIT: Supra is fixed! Textureless still there for Mag Prime ;_;

Edited by NightmareT12