The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Project Ikaros recruiting members experienced or not all are welcome

(PSN)vMockingBirdv

Hello Tenno 

We are a new active clan looking for members to join, all are welcome new or vet players. We have a few good members already, who are friendly and willing to help out on missions if you ask. We have a huge fully functional dojo, with most of all the research done. I don't do ban's unless your being mean to other members of the clan which in that case it cant be helped. Ranking increases the more you play and help out at the dojo and recruiting new members you can start recruiting as soon as you join, so if you have any friends on feel free to invite them to. I also might at some point start doing competitions for ranking and fun which basically we would do obstacle course runs and dojo fights and we would pick like the 4-5 best out of will say like 20 people and they will shoot up a rank or 2 and depending on how this clan goes and how everyone likes the idea but maybe we can even do like a prize for the top 3 members at the end of the competition. 

Like i said all players are welcome new or vet, we are willing to help others members in anyway we can. We are really trying to see how far we can take this clan hopefully all the way to the top. 

If I have peeked your interest message me in the response section or message me over the forums or straight to my ps4 account and I will be sure to invite you as soon as i am on next

-Remember Tenno Keep Fighting Never Give Up And Stay Groovy

1 hour ago, (PS4)nader147 said:

is this your account because im willing to join your clan

Yes this is my account you can either contact me through here or right threw my PSN (vMockingBirdv) just send me your account name and i will add you as soon as i get off of work today and we would be glad to have you on board with us if you do join 

24 minutes ago, (PS4)nader147 said:

srry for that, Im online in psn just when your on except my friend request 

Alright man I'll make sure I approve that when I getd done at work,  I'll send you a clan invite to. Glad to have you on board with us let me know if I can help you with anything