The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for a clan -- tell me about yours

(PSN)EmpowerAuto

Hey Tenno,

I'm a regular player, intermediate, not quite at the end-game stuff yet. Looking for an excellent clan based in North America to play with and contribute to.

I think I'd like to avoid clans with several thousand members or a massive roster. I prefer to settle into a tight knit group of good guys and girls.

30, located in Canada. On most evenings and up late in my timezone (-06:00 CST)

Please tell me a little about your clan, what you're looking for, how many members you have etc. Thanks for your time.

Hello I have a small Shadow Clan.. Are Dojo is complete,  I like to run a lot of Void missions and help with the new recruits.. Try to do as much as I can to help.. So please if this sounds good to you contact me psn Eighteen01 or ThatGurl0922 she is my daughter that runs the Clan with me.. Cheers 

Greetings,

I am the leader of Miyamoto, a 49 member clan that just made the jump to Storm tier. We have a massive, multi-level symmetrical dojo, all research done, and our own clan emblem. We are very active, and constantly host a variety of events, from leveling runs to dojo-duels to void/farming runs daily.

I feel my clan is made of some very friendly and helpful players who love to squad up and run whatever anyone needs to run. Some are very advanced veterans (I'll admit, some put me to shame!), and others have just joined the game. We have everyone in between.

I just ask that all my clan-mates donate to clan projects when ever possible, help each other often, and stay pretty active. You don't have to be on every day, but be present :-)

Would love to answer any questions you have. Feel free to message me here or over PSN.

Mountain Clan: Void Hunterz

Custom emblem

Members 290+

Massive dojo

100% research

The void hunterz are a mountain clan of 290 members we are very active an are always growing looking for new an old players we are very accepting an we have time to teach a help new players grow into great players we are always farming for prime frames an weapons enjoying the finner things in the game like destroying the void an hitting any lvls of tower from 1 to 4 if you feel like this is a clan that you would like to join an grow please feel free to msg me on psn if you have any further questions psn name is[ denden182 ] or [ skip3434 ]

Thanks for reading

VOID HUNTERZ

15 hours ago, (PS4)EmpowerAuto said:

Hey Tenno,

I'm a regular player, intermediate, not quite at the end-game stuff yet. Looking for an excellent clan based in North America to play with and contribute to.

I think I'd like to avoid clans with several thousand members or a massive roster. I prefer to settle into a tight knit group of good guys and girls.

30, located in Canada. On most evenings and up late in my timezone (-06:00 CST)

Please tell me a little about your clan, what you're looking for, how many members you have etc. Thanks for your time.

Hey EmpowerAuto!
Welcome to the alliance. Miyamoto was a good choice :)

See you around
Atom

• 3 weeks later...