Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Movement animations?

Ironlixivium

I think it would be cool if DE made actual movement animations for animation sets. I'm not talking about a new way to sprint for every frame, but some of the animation sets really need this, as their movement is immersion breaking imo. Most of the sets would probably have the normal movements, as they don't really need anything (maybe a more crouchier walk/sprintfor agile), this is more directed at the sets like inaros's agile, where he's clearly having trouble not shaking and crouching vertically, yet, when you press forward, we stands up straight and walks normally, as if he was an actor just pretending to have those problems. It would help the immersion a ton and be way cooler if instead he scuttled across the floor, with the same shaky movements. Yes, i know this would slow down production of warframes a bit, but at least imo it's worth it, anyone else agree?

Too much work and honestly a waste of time, because then you would have to adjust every single animation. Much easier as they're doing right now as they don't have to keep adjusting the skeleton rig. Also, don't expect the animation set to stay the same price if that happens. 50p is nothing for all of that work.

Edited by KJRenz