Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Open In-Character RP, 18+) Tenno HQ

KuraioNokami

3 minutes ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Aaah, if Cryos is from another reality, then he cannot come. He belongs in his own world. Also, just outta curiosity, am I alive in your reality? If this reality has so many changes of events, I must be very different in your world. So, enlighten me. What am I like in your world? A shadow? An actual Tenno? Dead?

Also, what happens to Kain too?

((For this, I give you permission to metagame with Smoke and Kain))

Liliana: "y-you are... alive... as a tenno... as is... K-Kain... you lead... an assault team... against... Vay Hek... as do... we... you handle... his ground forces... and we... fight the fomorians... Ma'iin died... to a fomorian... but you... never knew that... you used to be... good friends with Ma'iin in my... world... when you finally learned of his death... you built our greatest weapon with the help of a nova and a vauban... the Wrathseeker... a spacecraft... twice as big as a fomorian... and far more powerful...

Tesla and Serenity... A wrathseeker? is that what i called it? Damn. I am far more creative than what i am here... Also, is Serenity sane? Because, here, She is partially insane. And Tesla here does literally nothing but sit on his gaming chair, eating Orokitos and Oro dew. And what about Takeshi? and Akira? What happened with them?

Geez. I need to pay myself a visit someday.

Edited by MrEvilMexican

Just now, MrEvilMexican said:

Tesla and Serenity... A wrathseeker? is that what i called it? Damn. I am far more creative than what i am here... Also, is Serenity sane? Because, here, She is partially insane. And Tesla here does literally nothing but sit on his gaming chair, eating Orokitos and Oro dew. And what about Takeshi? and Akira? What happened with them?

Liliana: "Serenity is sane... she built the Wrathseeker's weapon systems...  Tesla... is the origin system's... m-most respected scientist and inventor... he designed the Thunderbolt, the AkSuprexa and the Raijin... an electric sniper rifle, dual, hand-held plasma grenade launchers and a plasma-laser hybrid glaive cabable of short-circuiting any corpus proxy... and Takeshi and Akira... they are... an elite duo... they keep... alad v at bay... all on their own..."

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Liliana: "Serenity is sane... she built the Wrathseeker's weapon systems...  Tesla... is the origin system's... m-most respected scientist and inventor... he designed the Thunderbolt, the AkSuprexa and the Raijin... an electric sniper rifle, dual, hand-held plasma grenade launchers and a plasma-laser hybrid glaive cabable of short-circuiting any corpus proxy... and Takeshi and Akira... they are... an elite duo... they keep... alad v at bay... all on their own..."

That is good to hear. Too bad Serenity is insane, Tesla is darn lazy and Akira is dead... Hm. There dozen't seem to be anything about the Sentients and Stalker. I assume they have been repelled? *sigh* This reality I am stuck in is so inferior compared to yours. At least I can do fun stuff with shadows that i wouldn't been able to do as a Tenno...

Smoke begins randomly lifting stuff up with shadows.

Boy I wished i wasn't stuck here. Now, I wonder how Takeshi is going with Ma'iin?

Just now, MrEvilMexican said:

That is good to hear. Too bad Serenity is insane, Tesla is darn lazy and Akira is dead... Hm. There dozen't seem to be anything about the Sentients and Stalker. I assume they have been repelled? *sigh* This reality I am stuck in is so inferior compared to yours. At least I can do fun stuff with shadows that i wouldn't been able to do as a Tenno...

Smoke begins randomly lifting stuff up with shadows.

Boy I wished i wasn't stuck here. Now, I wonder how Takeshi is going with Ma'iin?

Liliana: The S-stalker was K-killed... by Cryos, when he tried to assasinate me. the s-sentients are g-gone. but your reality is good, too, r-right? a-also, y-your counterpart has power over s-shadows too... b-but... aaah, dammit! here, y-you can have t-this..." *hands Smoke a Raijin glaive* "it's a weapon from our world. show it t-to your tesla..."

Aaran barges through the doors. 

"Blah blah blah, alternate reality, fake glaive, dumb special effects, smoke. That is the oldest trick in the book! And liliana, you reely think I am dat stupit? In her dreams! There is nu alternuute dimesionuuuu! And Ma'iin isn't dead,'idiots. Who would fall for that?"

1 minute ago, Killermooooo said:

Aaran barges through the doors. 

"Blah blah blah, alternate reality, fake glaive, dumb special effects, smoke. That is the oldest trick in the book! And liliana, you reely think I am dat stupit? In her dreams! There is nu alternuute dimesionuuuu! And Ma'iin isn't dead,'idiots. Who would fall for that?"

((Be civil or leave. it's in the rules.))

13 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Neo: hah. i see... well, just a fair warning, she can manipulate emotion. i just hope you don't feel any.

It's not uncommon for me to be called heartless or a popular one that I hear quite often when tennos talks behind my back: a monster. Don't care what they call me, they don't want to be me anyway. Anyhow....anything interesting going on in this dojo? No offence, but talking just with you feels one sided Fang said.

((New to WF forums, but not to forum RPing or just RPing in general. I thought I might give this a shot.))

After drifting through the vast reaches of space for so long, one would grow tired of sitting in a Liset. That much was very true. So the appearance of a dojo opened to all, serving like a rest stop of sorts or a temporary residency for drifters like this gradually slowing space speeder here, was a godsend to the Tenno operating that ship.

This would be better explained when it docked, smooth and cleanly latching onto the nearest port before letting that silver revolver door reveal its "pilot". Unhinging himself from the molded silhouette inside was an Ash Prime, his body a little beaten down but not too out to have him wincing. He could tolerate pain for a while and have an even easier job of shrugging it off. His body was largely red, a deep crimson, while is secondary was mahogany bordering on black or a dark, dark brown. The metals bits reflected its still lustrous gold, serving like seemingly ornate armor pieces. The treads that hung them together were white, but with a yellowy tinge that matched the cold gold. At his hip was his one weapon, the one he still kept close and didn't lose, a Nikana Prime modeled in the same colors. He was known simply as Nine, nothing else. 

Nine had a hard time walking over inside, but he managed without the help. When he did step inside, he was greeted by a warm sense of comradery in the air. Safe. With such a long day behind him, he was ready for this. To do nothing. To do absolutely nothing.. Or so it seemed.

He began his right sided advance to the closest wall with a short limp, but managed his balance and tolerance to get right back into a good, healthy stride. He hit that area of wall by the door hard, though. Sliding down onto his arse, he decided to just lay back and relax. His raspy voice was parched, a sure sign of exhaustion. 

"Today sucked."

9 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

It's not uncommon for me to be called heartless or a popular one that I hear quite often when tennos talks behind my back: a monster. Don't care what they call me, they don't want to be me anyway. Anyhow....anything interesting going on in this dojo? No offence, but talking just with you feels one sided Fang said.

Neo: "hmm... let me see..." *grabs a small device* "this monitors the location of all the Tenno in the dojo. let me see... one injured, just arrived... one standing around, alone... one researching stuff... two in a conversation with what i presume is smoke... one moving to the entrance... one... hanging from the ceiling? the hell? anyway... why don't you just walk in and see what happens? that tends to work."

7 hours ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Shadows wrapped around Aaran, lifting him off the floor. Smoke lifts Aaran towards the exit and dumps him outside.

There, Get out and don't come back until you learn some manners!

Smoke walks back to the room.

Sorry bout' that, Aaran is a complete d*ck

Liliana: *locks door* "stay out. a-anyway, that glaive... it was custom created for us by o-our world's tesla. i... i hope you can put it to good use..."

1 hour ago, (PS4)TH3_0NYX_GU4RD said:

((New to WF forums, but not to forum RPing or just RPing in general. I thought I might give this a shot.))

After drifting through the vast reaches of space for so long, one would grow tired of sitting in a Liset. That much was very true. So the appearance of a dojo opened to all, serving like a rest stop of sorts or a temporary residency for drifters like this gradually slowing space speeder here, was a godsend to the Tenno operating that ship.

This would be better explained when it docked, smooth and cleanly latching onto the nearest port before letting that silver revolver door reveal its "pilot". Unhinging himself from the molded silhouette inside was an Ash Prime, his body a little beaten down but not too out to have him wincing. He could tolerate pain for a while and have an even easier job of shrugging it off. His body was largely red, a deep crimson, while is secondary was mahogany bordering on black or a dark, dark brown. The metals bits reflected its still lustrous gold, serving like seemingly ornate armor pieces. The treads that hung them together were white, but with a yellowy tinge that matched the cold gold. At his hip was his one weapon, the one he still kept close and didn't lose, a Nikana Prime modeled in the same colors. He was known simply as Nine, nothing else. 

Nine had a hard time walking over inside, but he managed without the help. When he did step inside, he was greeted by a warm sense of comradery in the air. Safe. With such a long day behind him, he was ready for this. To do nothing. To do absolutely nothing.. Or so it seemed.

He began his right sided advance to the closest wall with a short limp, but managed his balance and tolerance to get right back into a good, healthy stride. He hit that area of wall by the door hard, though. Sliding down onto his arse, he decided to just lay back and relax. His raspy voice was parched, a sure sign of exhaustion. 

"Today sucked."

Neo: "excuse me, Fang, but we have a wounded here. hello there. you appear to be wounded and exhausted. may i help you in any way or form?"

Azure: "Piss off, Neo. stay on guard. i'll help this poor guy out. hey... are you okay? can i help you in any way?"

Neo: "i hate to admit it, but this may actually be for the best. just... don't kill him, Azure..."

Azure: " Sheesh, fine..."

((just for your clarity, Neo is an oberon and Azure is an Equinox. further info can be found in their bio's, on my profile's 'about me' page. just thought it might be usefull for you to know.))

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

Neo: "hmm... let me see..." *grabs a small device* "this monitors the location of all the Tenno in the dojo. let me see... one injured, just arrived... one standing around, alone... one researching stuff... two in a conversation with what i presume is smoke... one moving to the entrance... one... hanging from the ceiling? the hell? anyway... why don't you just walk in and see what happens? that tends to work."

----------

I guess I could do that. If you have any spirit, ghost or anything similar issue like that, call me. Because I'm more or less a "ghost hunter" that I have as a second job or hobby, depends on how you see it Fang said as he bowed to Neo and walked past him into the dojo.

6 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I guess I could do that. If you have any spirit, ghost or anything similar issue like that, call me. Because I'm more or less a "ghost hunter" that I have as a second job or hobby, depends on how you see it Fang said as he bowed to Neo and walked past him into the dojo.

Neo: "all right. i hope you enjoy your stay." *bows*

12 hours ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Smoke walks down the corridor and accidentally bumps into fang. 

"Oh no... This could end badly"

Fang shaked his head as he bumped into someone. Once he had regain his focus, he looked at the tenno who bumped into him.

HEY, watch where you are going! Fang said somewhat angrily at the tenno.

Smoke shook some dust off him. "You can't even notice that I am a shadow of the dead? And you call yourself a ghost hunter?! Ha ha... Fair enough"

Smoke walks tho other direction, unaware that he just told fang stuff he shouldn't have.

"hang on? oh sh*T"

Edited by MrEvilMexican

23 hours ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Smoke shook some dust off him. "You can't even notice that I am a shadow of the dead? And you call yourself a ghost hunter?! Ha ha... Fair enough"

Smoke walks tho other direction, unaware that he just told fang stuff he shouldn't have.

"hang on? oh sh*T"

Fang used his power to create a large energy hand from his right arm, grabbing the shadow with ease and brought the shadow close to him.

Tell me, why is a shadow like yourself on your own? You know you shouldn't be here without a master, unless you killed your master, in which case you could roam around freely.. Fang paused as he moved the shadow closer to his face and said with a darker voice: Speak shadow or I might have to send you to the spirit realm, where you can join your fellow "friends". It would be hard to escape from the energy hand since it used part otherworldly power to hold the captured being in place, even works on ghostly creatures.

Smoke laughed.

My master? He was long dead. He was assassinated by a Loki from what I've heard. Anyways, I would appreciate it if you could let me go. Oh. nevermind. I am more powerful than any shadow existing.

Upon saying that, Fang's own shadow morphed and twisted, wrapping itself tightly around the Nekros, immobilising him.

Now let me go or we will both be stuck here forever. Don't even try to send me back to the Spirit Realm. I can get out of there as easily I get in.

56 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Fang used his power to create a large energy hand from his right arm, grabbing the shadow with ease and brought the shadow close to him.

Tell me, why is a shadow like yourself on your own? You know you shouldn't be here without a master, unless you killed your master, in which case you could roam around freely.. Fang paused as he moved the shadow closer to his face and said with a darker voice: Speak shadow or I might have to send you to the spirit realm, where you can join your fellow "friends". It would be hard to escape from the energy hand since it used part otherworldly power to hold the captured being in place, even works on ghostly creatures.

So, let me go or we will all rot here. Actually, only you will rot. One benefit of being a shadow.

NOW LET ME GO NECROMANCER.

Edited by MrEvilMexican

A lone white, black and blue Oberon with gold accents wanders in with a firm Old Earth style of movement, his motions silent but unnerving to those that may notice it... if they could feel his presence as he passes by like a phantom. Portions of his Immortal armor skin are covered by full Hulta armors, sharing the same unusual color scheme of the Izvara cloak billowing along behind him of golden fabrics and details, but pure black with a light blue energy shining from it.

Armed with a Foundry produced Brakk against his hip and a pre-forged Sheev holstered against his back across the waist, A Rubico rifle stock peeks just above the mounting plate of his cloak, all sharing the same colors as his body. Two Kubrows flank his sides, both wearing matching Kavasa Prime armors and collars that mimic their master's colors, even though one is a solid looking male Raksa and the other a bulky female Chesa.

Approaching the entrance, the Oberon nods his head and pauses to give an Old Earth salute to the guarding Oberon, his kubrows halting at his sides and slowly bowing their heads in unison.

"Hello, Brother Oberon." He says in a deep, rumbling voice, several of the passing individuals turning their heads to the rich sound of his voice, as if just noticing he was there.

Just now, WhiteTimberwolf said:

A lone white, black and blue Oberon with gold accents wanders in with a firm Old Earth style of movement, his motions silent but unnerving to those that may notice it... if they could feel his presence as he passes by like a phantom. Portions of his Immortal armor skin are covered by full Hulta armors, sharing the same unusual color scheme of the Izvara cloak billowing along behind him of golden fabrics and details, but pure black with a light blue energy shining from it.

Armed with a Foundry produced Brakk against his hip and a pre-forged Sheev holstered against his back across the waist, A Rubico rifle stock peeks just above the mounting plate of his cloak, all sharing the same colors as his body. Two Kubrows flank his sides, both wearing matching Kavasa Prime armors and collars that mimic their master's colors, even though one is a solid looking male Raksa and the other a bulky female Chesa.

Approaching the entrance, the Oberon nods his head and pauses to give an Old Earth salute to the guarding Oberon, his kubrows halting at his sides and slowly bowing their heads in unison.

"Hello, Brother Oberon." He says in a deep, rumbling voice, several of the passing individuals turning their heads to the rich sound of his voice, as if just noticing he was there.

Neo: "Greetings." *bows* "Welcome to Tenno HQ. May i ask your name?"

Just now, WhiteTimberwolf said:

The Oberon lowers his hand against his side calmly as his kubrows raise their heads, sitting down and watching from his sides. "My name is White, taken from the side of my cryopod upon reawakening."

Neo: "I see. you appear to be a new arrival here. either way, feel free to roam about and make use of our facilities. just don't disturb Cryos. he tends to be... unstable."

White chuckles deeply for a moment. "Can't be any worse than I am, but I'll stay mindful." He replies, scratching both his kubrows' heads with his hands and causing the pair to rumble out their approval noticeably. "Been around for far too long to see unnecessary harm come to another through my actions."