Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Open In-Character RP, 18+) Tenno HQ

KuraioNokami

28 minutes ago, WhiteTimberwolf said:

White chuckles deeply for a moment. "Can't be any worse than I am, but I'll stay mindful." He replies, scratching both his kubrows' heads with his hands and causing the pair to rumble out their approval noticeably. "Been around for far too long to see unnecessary harm come to another through my actions."

Neo: "very well... just a word of advice, if you somehow stumble upon Cryos, allow him to interact with your kubrow. he loves animals. now, i must return to my post, so... enjoy your stay."

White nods then passes by the other Oberon, his kubrows bounding over to his sides then slowing to pace with their master as he walks inside. "Will do." He replies, finishing without the rest of his thought. 'As long as no one thinks they have a problem with me, or else I'll feed his or her's eviscerated body parts to my pets.'

Edited by WhiteTimberwolf

6 minutes ago, WhiteTimberwolf said:

White nods then passes by the other Oberon, his kubrows bounding over to his sides then slowing to pace with their master as he walks inside. "Will do." He replies, finishing without the rest of his thought. 'As long as no one thinks they have a problem with me, or else I'll feed his or her's eviscerated body parts to my pets.'

Azure: *Silently follows White in the shadows*

(Spoiler Alert: Second Dream content written here!)

White walks throughout the Dojo until he finds a bar, walking in without notice or care and taking a corner bench table with his back to the wall. His kubrows sit or lie down within feet of him as he sighs and leans back, folding his arms across his chest as wisps of energy rise from his body. Moments later, a muscularly well built mid-twenties male appears besides him in the exact same pose, pale blue energy rising from his body as he opens his eyes and glances around with his deep, icy emotionless eyes, highlighted even more by the short Old Earth armies' buzz cut. A quiet chuckle passes through the figure's firm and slim lips as he closes his eyes and takes a breath, letting it out slowly as the male Raksa kubrow starts to growl softly from under the holo-table, rising onto it's paws and sitting besides the Chesa female as they both watch the area, growling softly.

Just now, WhiteTimberwolf said:

(Spoiler Alert: Second Dream content written here!)

White walks throughout the Dojo until he finds a bar, walking in without notice or care and taking a corner bench table with his back to the wall. His kubrows sit or lie down within feet of him as he sighs and leans back, folding his arms across his chest as wisps of energy rise from his body. Moments later, a muscularly well built mid-twenties male appears besides him in the exact same pose, pale blue energy rising from his body as he opens his eyes and glances around with his deep, icy emotionless eyes, highlighted even more by the short Old Earth armies' buzz cut. A quiet chuckle passes through the figure's firm and slim lips as he closes his eyes and takes a breath, letting it out slowly as the male Raksa kubrow starts to growl softly from under the holo-table, rising onto it's paws and sitting besides the Chesa female as they both watch the area, growling softly.

Azure: *Continues staring whilst thinking of the best way to aproach White*

"..... You'd best just come out. A first impression is never made positively from the shadows." The figure says in the same voice as White, though somehow clearer. Opening his eyes, he leans forwards and lays his arms on the surface of the holo-table, the soft light above the table revealing his sleeveless arms with several gruesome and twisting scars across his hardened pale skin.

4 minutes ago, WhiteTimberwolf said:

"..... You'd best just come out. A first impression is never made positively from the shadows." The figure says in the same voice as White, though somehow clearer. Opening his eyes, he leans forwards and lays his arms on the surface of the holo-table, the soft light above the table revealing his sleeveless arms with several gruesome and twisting scars across his hardened pale skin.

Azure: "o... oh... s-sorry..." *steps out of the shadows, revealing a green-black equinox warframe*

The figure waves his hand to the seating left of him, placing his hand back on the table when finished with the motion. "Come, sit. Martael, Chiza, quiet down for now." He says, studying the Equinox with his unreadable deep blues, slightly glowing a soft light blue within the shadow of his face, marred by a narrow scar from his left eye to his slightly round but strong jaw.

2 minutes ago, WhiteTimberwolf said:

The figure waves his hand to the seating left of him, placing his hand back on the table when finished with the motion. "Come, sit. Martael, Chiza, quiet down for now." He says, studying the Equinox with his unreadable deep blues, slightly glowing a soft light blue within the shadow of his face, marred by a narrow scar from his left eye to his slightly round but strong jaw.

Azure: *sits* "o-okay... s-sorry for following you..."

The male chuckles softly, a deep rumble that teases sensual thoughts by sound. "I'm not bothered by the fact you were. What I am curious about, is why you didn't announce yourself when you first approached." He says, tapping on the holo-table and pulling up a screen with his right hand, deftly ordering something then closing the screen.

7 minutes ago, WhiteTimberwolf said:

The male chuckles softly, a deep rumble that teases sensual thoughts by sound. "I'm not bothered by the fact you were. What I am curious about, is why you didn't announce yourself when you first approached." He says, tapping on the holo-table and pulling up a screen with his right hand, deftly ordering something then closing the screen.

Azure: "i... i was... a-afraid you would yell at me..." *fidgets*

5 minutes ago, WhiteTimberwolf said:

He softly hmms to himself, then chuckles again. "... I suppose I have that sort of presence. It comes with the memories I have." He says in a low rumble, leaning back a slight amount. "But as you can see, I won't without a reason. Simply talking does the same thing."

Azure: "a-ah... you're nice... w-what's your... n-name? i'm... a-Azure..."

Edited by KuraioNokami

Meanwhile, two new tenno arrived. one, a black and red Nekros with a White-red Sunika kubrow, the other, a white-blue Excalibur with a Light-Gold and Blue Kubrow.

Haseo: hah, finaly i can catch a break. cmon, Skeith, let's go.

Skeith: Grrr...

Hibiki: aaaah... finaly a place where there are no supernatural presences to hunt... Daichi can get some rest too...

[well, i was ment to join earlier but i forgot to :|]

A xiphons landing craft lands close by the HQ. Shortly after by the entrance an atlas and a chroma walks in. "Oh man, that mission we just did sure as hell sucked."

"Can you just stop complaining about everything..."

"But i'm telling the truth though, it literally sucked..."

"Shut up!"

The chroma groans shortly after and they soon proceed to meet the rest of the tenno that were currently in the HQ

He glances over at the Oberon frame sitting right next to him, then looks at Azure. "... I am White." He says as a barmaid walks over then pauses before the kubrow, a liquid container in her hand. A short whistle passes through his lips and the kubrow grumble softly but flick their heads towards him, letting her pass to set the container on the table then quickly move away.

27 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

[well, i was ment to join earlier but i forgot to :|]

A xiphons landing craft lands close by the HQ. Shortly after by the entrance an atlas and a chroma walks in. "Oh man, that mission we just did sure as hell sucked."

"Can you just stop complaining about everything..."

"But i'm telling the truth though, it literally sucked..."

"Shut up!"

The chroma groans shortly after and they soon proceed to meet the rest of the tenno that were currently in the HQ

Haseo: "hey, Skeith... Do you have any idea who they are?"

Skeith: "Gr."

22 minutes ago, WhiteTimberwolf said:

He glances over at the Oberon frame sitting right next to him, then looks at Azure. "... I am White." He says as a barmaid walks over then pauses before the kubrow, a liquid container in her hand. A short whistle passes through his lips and the kubrow grumble softly but flick their heads towards him, letting her pass to set the container on the table then quickly move away.

Azure: "O-Oh... Nice t-to meet you... White..." *Fidgets*

Just now, WhiteTimberwolf said:

White takes the container then opens it, taking a swig then setting it back on the table without any unnecessary motions. "A pleasure to meet you, Azure."

Azure: "S-so... Ummmm... Y-your kubrows l-look... Regal... How old are they?" *hand twitches nervously*

White glances at Azure's hand and takes note of it, having some 'quirks' of his own. "... Honestly, I don't know. They woke some time after I did, when we had finally secured most of the cryo-station." he shrugs, but his eyes shine noticeably brighter then begin to shimmer in brightness, a mirage of ever-changing tones and brightness. "But I remembered their names, what they are and what they know. They are the only ones I can trust fully anymore...." He says, closing his eyes and taking another drink from the container.

1 minute ago, WhiteTimberwolf said:

White glances at Azure's hand and takes note of it, having some 'quirks' of his own. "... Honestly, I don't know. They woke some time after I did, when we had finally secured most of the cryo-station." he shrugs, but his eyes shine noticeably brighter then begin to shimmer in brightness, a mirage of ever-changing tones and brightness. "But I remembered their names, what they are and what they know. They are the only ones I can trust fully anymore...." He says, closing his eyes and taking another drink from the container.

Azure: "y-your eyes... Are g-getting... Brighter... B-but... N-nevermind... I hope someday... Y-you can find someone to... T-trust... I-i might be... Shy... B-but i trust you... You just have a... T-trustworthy aura..." *head twitches slightly*

A flaming Xiphon landed in the hangar bay. Three figures stumbled out of the ship. A Vauban, a Nova Prime and a Cephalon.

Dammit. It was all your fault, Serenity! Now my shiny new Xiphon is destroyed! THAT WAS CUSTOM BUILT.

Hee hee. I couldn't care less. Boom boom. So fun.

Calculating... Estimated cost of ship repairs: 25.324K Platinum.

Honestly... DE-11... That does not help...

Oh no...

The Cephalon spots Smoke and Fang, both trying to choke each other to death.

It's not our fight DE-11, just stay out of it. Anyways, Smoke has never killed a Tenno. I doubt he will this time.

But... I wanna blow stuff up! Anyways, remember how Smoke hates Necromancers beyond your imagination?

The chroma turns round to see the flaming xiphon ship land nearby, if his helmet was to be removed from his head then they'll notice that he is grinning about something.

"Heh, well seems like those guys have gotten..."

"shipwrecked". The chroma bursts into a fit of laughter shortly after, while the atlas simply just facepalms himself.

"When will you just shutup..."

"When you stop ruining the mood"

Edited by crimsonspartan1

White sets the container back on the holo-table silently, studying Azure with his deep blue eyes, no trace of the rippling shine within as if it was never there. ".... In that case, trust me on this: get that twitch of yours checked out. If you have been doing anything near like I have since I have awoken, you need it." He says, then leans back as light blue tendrils of energy start to rise off various points of his body, the Oberon frame beside him also releasing vaporous energy streaks at the same points on it's body. A moment later the warrior has disappeared from besides the Oberon as he rises rises to his feet and moves away from the table, his kubrows quickly rising and walking into place besides him. "Have a pleasant evening." He says to Azure, then walks out of the bar.

28 minutes ago, WhiteTimberwolf said:

White sets the container back on the holo-table silently, studying Azure with his deep blue eyes, no trace of the rippling shine within as if it was never there. ".... In that case, trust me on this: get that twitch of yours checked out. If you have been doing anything near like I have since I have awoken, you need it." He says, then leans back as light blue tendrils of energy start to rise off various points of his body, the Oberon frame beside him also releasing vaporous energy streaks at the same points on it's body. A moment later the warrior has disappeared from besides the Oberon as he rises rises to his feet and moves away from the table, his kubrows quickly rising and walking into place besides him. "Have a pleasant evening." He says to Azure, then walks out of the bar.

Azure: "o...okay... He's gone... Dammit... WHAT THE HELL IS IT WITH ME AND THAT STUPID WARFRAME!?"

36 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

The chroma turns round to see the flaming xiphon ship land nearby, if his helmet was to be removed from his head then they'll notice that he is grinning about something.

"Heh, well seems like those guys have gotten..."

"shipwrecked". The chroma bursts into a fit of laughter shortly after, while the atlas simply just facepalms himself.

"When will you just shutup..."

"When you stop ruining the mood"

Haseo: "really? You laugh at people crashing? They coulda gotten killed! Damn rules... If it wasnt the rule that we couldn't fight around here, me and Skeith would show you that terror of death in a matter of seconds..."

Skeith: "Grrrrr" *glares at the Chroma*

44 minutes ago, MrEvilMexican said:

A flaming Xiphon landed in the hangar bay. Three figures stumbled out of the ship. A Vauban, a Nova Prime and a Cephalon.

Dammit. It was all your fault, Serenity! Now my shiny new Xiphon is destroyed! THAT WAS CUSTOM BUILT.

Hee hee. I couldn't care less. Boom boom. So fun.

Calculating... Estimated cost of ship repairs: 25.324K Platinum.

Honestly... DE-11... That does not help...

Oh no...

The Cephalon spots Smoke and Fang, both trying to choke each other to death.

It's not our fight DE-11, just stay out of it. Anyways, Smoke has never killed a Tenno. I doubt he will this time.

But... I wanna blow stuff up! Anyways, remember how Smoke hates Necromancers beyond your imagination?

Hibiki: "...dammit... Another one to kill... And yet... They said he never killed anyone... Hmmm..." *walks over to the vauban and Serenity* "...excuse me, but do you know that shadow? Is he dangerous?"

Daichi: *hears the word dangerous and gets ready to flee* "Woooo..."

Hibiki: "Aww, Daich, don't be a coward... Anyway, me and this kubrow coward hunt shadows and other supernatural entities. Do i kill him now or observe?"