Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Open In-Character RP, 18+) Tenno HQ

KuraioNokami

21 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I'm assuming that name is borrowed from the fictional end of the universe?  Because that didn't feel like the end of the universe."

- - -

"Okay.  That means you want... this."  Cedric reached over to poke one of the options on her menu, then selected his own preference.  The menus disappeared.  "So.  It's just been you and your brother all these years?  Must have been pretty boring after a while."

"It was likely in a weakened state due to the warp."

---

"More like annoying. Nhayruni can't stand it when I work on making weapons. He says it's loud and pointless."

8 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

A huge... Eye? Floated in the sky.

Great...Just what we needed; a giant floating eyeball. I swear, this is like playing D&D, but in real life he said as he brought out his bow.

Who knows, maybe if we find salt we could blind it he joked as he brought out his magical enchanted sword.

9 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Great...Just what we needed; a giant floating eyeball. I swear, this is like playing D&D, but in real life he said as he brought out his bow.

Who knows, maybe if we find salt we could blind it he joked as he brought out his magical enchanted sword.

The Eye spawned more eyes to assist it.

On 2017-04-28 at 11:47 PM, KuraioNokami said:

The Eye spawned more eyes to assist it.

You take care of the small ones, It's my turn to slain the main target he ordered to Arthas as he started to shoot at the large eyeball.

Arthas nodded as he took flight to take down the small eyes with his sword.

12 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

You take care of the small ones, It's my turn to slain the main target he ordered to Arthas as he started to shoot at the large eyeball.

Arthas nodded as he took flight to take down the small eyes with his sword.

The eyeball tried to ram Fang.

On 4/28/2017 at 3:35 PM, KuraioNokami said:

"It was likely in a weakened state due to the warp."

---

"More like annoying. Nhayruni can't stand it when I work on making weapons. He says it's loud and pointless."

"At any rate, what should we do now?"

- - -

"I'll grant him the 'loud' part, but I don't think making weapons is pointless.  Not while there are things that want to kill us out there."

2 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"At any rate, what should we do now?"

- - -

"I'll grant him the 'loud' part, but I don't think making weapons is pointless.  Not while there are things that want to kill us out there."

"I dunno. Find somewhere to hide?"

---

"True..."

13 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Nhayruni seemed to be spacing out.

---

"About as tall as you are."

Ellie poked him on the shoulder.

- - -

"From a hilt of the standard size?  That's quite the feat.  How did you manage it?"

On 2017-05-02 at 0:55 AM, KuraioNokami said:

The eyeball charged at Fang again.

Fang dodged yet again, but instead of shooting volley of arrows at the giant eyeball, he charged his next shoot to make it much stronger, aiming at the middle of the giant eyeball.