Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keith Power next released OST?

jinxeverything

Ok so when will mr. Power will release his next work (AKA NEW OST not re-released of already known OST)?

*Edited* I would Mr. Power to compose and entire soundtrack and make it similar to "This Is What You Are" but entirely composed of Erhu!!!!!

Please, please DE i love this guy's work a lot. 

Edited by Prinny13
Edited for better wording!

Uh, you kown that whats his name, has put them on youtube?

Found him, his name is Starlord, he makes great lore videos too, as well he has uploaded a full OST of all the music, in Warframe or best what he can get. As for compered of Erhu, I have no idea that is

If you want to download it into MP3 format, just look for "Youtube Convert" and use that, its that smiple

Edited by LegionCynex

8 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

of Erhu, I have no idea that is

The Erhu is a Chinese string instrument, which is what provides the string component to 'This is what you are'.

Didn't Steve say something about them trying for a proper Orchestral rendition of the music at some point?

5 minutes ago, Blakrana said:

The Erhu is a Chinese string instrument, which is what provides the string component to 'This is what you are'.

Didn't Steve say something about them trying for a proper Orchestral rendition of the music at some point?

Oh..well you learn new things all day as for that, Stave didn;t say anyhtng abou that

23 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Oh..well you learn new things all day as for that, Stave didn;t say anyhtng abou that

Devstream 65, 18:35, Steve mentions discussions about potentially re-recording it (This is what you are) with an orchestra.

Whether it'll be a thing remains to be seen, but it's at least floated on the 'maybe' pile of things to come. Can but wait and see though.

1 hour ago, Blakrana said:

Devstream 65, 18:35, Steve mentions discussions about potentially re-recording it (This is what you are) with an orchestra.

Whether it'll be a thing remains to be seen, but it's at least floated on the 'maybe' pile of things to come. Can but wait and see though.

Actually, he mentioned re-recording the entire OST with an orchestra if possible, IIRC.

2 minutes ago, Blakrana said:

Either way, Orchestral is a maybe that I'd certainly like to hear happen.

I'd love for an orchestral OST release and especially orchestral versions of the Void, Moon, Infested and cinematic quest music. I dunno about the Grineer or Corpus music though, it has this really cool ambient feel and sounds really strange and unique, I don't think that would really benefit from an orchestra.