The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bosses Only Drop Resources For Host? [Needs Testing]

Fuzzykat

Sometimes clients do not see the resource pick up from the boss, only the host can see and pick it up. This has definitely occurred a few times as we have started looking for it. This does not happen every time but something is up with drops.

Have not seen anything wrong with blueprints and mods. 

Phorid

Dropped Detonite, Nano Spores and Mod. Client did not see Detonite.

Edited by Fuzzykat

I'm getting this bug too.

One thing I've noticed.

- It doesn't happen too much on full public games that i've been hosting.

- It DOES happen almost always when I'm running a private game with friends.

First time i noticed this was on private run on Hyena -he dropped control module which only the host was able to see and pick up (not sure if he was the one who landed the killing blow tho, there were 3 of us playing). Second time was on War killing Anyo; the boss didn't drop anything, but i broke a container and found morphics which i picked up, but my friend who was hosting the game couldn't (see or pick up). i think this needs to be fixed ASAP, because now soloing is the most efficient way of farming rare materials, and it's lame to have to solo play when my friends are online :/

Agreed! I was the Host and did not see the materials. Also today I started farming Morphics, Control module, Neurodes and Orokin Cell. I had 0 Feldron Sample. Now I have 52 Feldron Sample and still not one drop of any material mentioned above. Same thing is hapgening to other members of my Clan.