Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.5.6

DE_Adam

Still no fix for friggin time limit between kills on Extermination. Can you please not force people into different pace they're used to? There're already rushers in the game, no need for mechanical way to force people to rush.

1 hour ago, Necrius said:

Still no fix for friggin time limit between kills on Extermination. Can you please not force people into different pace they're used to? There're already rushers in the game, no need for mechanical way to force people to rush.

Alright, if one player is using a well modded world on fire ember or maim equinox, no one else will even get a chance to kill an enemy. Support frames will also get shafted here. What if someone is running as a trinity or a buff frame? They're helping, but they may not actually get kills. Forcing us to get kills is absolutely ridiculous. <sarcasm> If we're moving in this direction, how about doing the same thing for spy missions, huh? If a player doesn't hack a console or a vault in spy, should they also get punished? Or how about rescue? Shouldn't all the players who don't free the hostage get punished? Would make sense, right? Because forcing players to play a certain way in a game with infinite play-style possibilities is a good choice, right? </sarcasm> I know DE is trying to keep players from leeching off others, but they shouldn't. Some teams purposely let others leech off them and then they switch for the next mission.

Well after testing for me warframe crashes or gives bluescreen every 2nd mission

1st Test Hieracon 3000 cyrotic witch took 1h give or take no problems no fps drops all fine and dandy after that 2nd mission also on hieracon crash on loading screen (no crash report window) (need to reset computer cause eventually it crashes graphic driver and causes bluescreen files that are connected to bluescreens are NV_mini.sys and NV_disp.dll)

2nd test Hieracon 100 cryo took 3-5min all fine no problems no fps drops all fine. 2nd mission on hieracon after that crash again without crash report window.

and i have this problems since U18.5 every other game that is more in need of graphics is running on full detail with out this kind of problems (Planetside 2, Deus ex human revolution directors cut, witcher 2)

I like warframe but this is problem that is not connected to my computer warframe is at fault. Whatever U18.5 did it really messed this game up for me :(

Edit: And yes ive tried clean instal of grahic drivers, verify and optimize from launcher options, underclocking graphic card specs, warframe is running on minimum detail everything is turned off, turning off background programs (anti vir etc) did not solve the problem.

Edited by Anubias
typo

So...we nerfed the Hyekka Master's flamethrower...but the Hyekkas still 2-shot kill any frame with less than 200 armor, and they still spawn in pack of 4, so basically they insta-kill.

0/5 patch does not address actual problem.

The flamethrower is very avoidable.  The Hyekkas are not.  DE, please don't just nerf.  Nerf the actual problem instead of something vaguely related to the problem.

6 hours ago, DE_Adam said:

Hotfix 18.5.6
ZtBrjRp.jpg

Conclave Changes

• Reduced Mesa’s passive health from +50 to +30 when no melee weapon is equipped in Conclave.

• Reduced the Flight Speed buff of Blind Shot and Lucky Shot Conclave mods from 60% to 40%.

• Lowered the damage and duration of Inaros’ Desiccation in Conclave.

• Increased the damage of Inaros’ Scarab Swarm in Conclave.

Changes

• Reduced the brightness of Saryn’s idle animation lens flare.

• Adjusted the Grineer Drone nullifier shields in the Law of Retribution to blue in order to make it easier to notice in the desert environment.

• Reduced the damage of the Hyekka Master’s flamethrower.

• Changed Shock Eximus auras to proc with Electric Damage instead of Magnetic. Now all 4 raw elements are represented in Eximus Units.

• Players that are out of bounds in the Jordas Verdict Trial will now be teleported back in-bounds.

• Early extraction in Archwing Exterminate Missions has been temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue preventing players from obtaining some end of mission rewards.

• Removed some audio FX from Inaros’ vault door in the Sands of Inaros Quest.

• Added tracers to the Kohm projectile to better show spread.

Fixes

• Fixed music not properly playing during the Sands of Inaros Quest boss battles.

• Fixed some unusual movement that would occur for players when interacting with ziplines.

• Fixed clients seeing players facing the incorrect direction when on a zipline.

• Fixed the Shadow Stalkers blueprint drop rate not having been properly increased to match the normal Stalker’s drop rate increase - this was indeed an oversight.

• Fixed Grineer hacking puzzles missing their audio FX.

• Fixed the Simulor’s orbs not consistently fusing together when used with Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors.

• Fixed players receiving experience for killing Wardens in the simulacrum.

• Fixed an error when exiting the Mod section of the Codex not bringing players to the proper menu.

• Fixed a memory leak occurring in Relays.

• Fixed an issue causing Clan names to not properly display over players in Relays.

• Fixed an issue causing the Defense console to shift positioning in Mobile Defense Missions, preventing completion.

• Fixed the Rank 1 Mastery Test forcing players to use their secondary weapon instead of a primary.

• Fixed players chat windows not properly remembering their settings when moving between the Landing Craft, Relay, and Missions.

• Fixed Squad information not properly displaying after a Host Migration or failed Host Migration.

• Fixed arc trap visual FX being difficult to see.

• Fixed a crash related that would occur when rendering shadows with some drivers.

• Fixed some graphics options not saving when re-entering the game.

Love the new hotfixes, but you guys really need to do something about the Hyekkas. It's un-fair that they can just one-hit-kill you. It certainly is frustrating when you are soloing and they all come at you.

24 minutes ago, chuckdm said:

So...we nerfed the Hyekka Master's flamethrower...but the Hyekkas still 2-shot kill any frame with less than 200 armor, and they still spawn in pack of 4, so basically they insta-kill.

0/5 patch does not address actual problem.

The flamethrower is very avoidable.  The Hyekkas are not.  DE, please don't just nerf.  Nerf the actual problem instead of something vaguely related to the problem.

OMG THANK YOU. YOU GET ME SO WELL. I ALMOST THREW MY LAPTOP BECAUSE I WAS CAUGHT ONE SECOND OUT OF HYSTERIA AND INSTAKILLD THREE TIMES. ;u; ;u; ;u; ;u;;u; ;u; ;u; ;u;;u; ;u; ;u; ;u;;u; ;u; ;u; ;u; ;u; ;u; ;u; ;u;;u; ;u; ;u; ;u;;u; ;u; ;u; ;u;;u; ;u; ;u; ;u; ;u; ;u; ;u; ;u;;u; ;u; ;u; ;u;;u; ;u; ;u; ;u;;u; ;u; ;u; ;u; ;u; ;u; ;u; ;u; ;u; ;u; ;u; ;u; ;u; ;u; 

6 hours ago, DE_Adam said:
  • Added tracers to the Kohm projectile to better show spread.

Hmm? Projectile? But it's hit-scan? Unless they changed something I didn't notice o-o I haven't logged in today so I have no idea xD

(kohm user hehe~)

Edited by HalfDarkShadow
Hmm, I don't see anything different. At most, the viral FX is exploding out of the barrel more than before but that's it lol.