Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.5.6

DE_Adam

On 3/10/2016 at 6:00 AM, DE_Adam said:

Hotfix 18.5.6
ZtBrjRp.jpg

Conclave Changes
•    Reduced Mesa’s passive health from +50 to +30 when no melee weapon is equipped in Conclave.
•    Reduced the Flight Speed buff of Blind Shot and Lucky Shot Conclave mods from 60% to 40%.
•    Lowered the damage and duration of Inaros’ Desiccation in Conclave.
•    Increased the damage of Inaros’ Scarab Swarm in Conclave.

Changes
•    Reduced the brightness of Saryn’s idle animation lens flare.
•    Adjusted the Grineer Drone nullifier shields in the Law of Retribution to blue in order to make it easier to notice in the desert environment. 
•    Reduced the damage of the Hyekka Master’s flamethrower.
•    Changed Shock Eximus auras to proc with Electric Damage instead of Magnetic. Now all 4 raw elements are represented in Eximus Units. 
•    Players that are out of bounds in the Jordas Verdict Trial will now be teleported back in-bounds.
•    Early extraction in Archwing Exterminate Missions has been temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue preventing players from obtaining some end of mission rewards.
•    Removed some audio FX from Inaros’ vault door in the Sands of Inaros Quest.
•    Added tracers to the Kohm projectile to better show spread.

Fixes
•    Fixed music not properly playing during the Sands of Inaros Quest boss battles.
•    Fixed some unusual movement that would occur for players when interacting with ziplines.
•    Fixed clients seeing players facing the incorrect direction when on a zipline.
•    Fixed the Shadow Stalkers blueprint drop rate not having been properly increased to match the normal Stalker’s drop rate increase - this was indeed an oversight.
•    Fixed Grineer hacking puzzles missing their audio FX.
•    Fixed the Simulor’s orbs not consistently fusing together when used with Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors.
•    Fixed players receiving experience for killing Wardens in the simulacrum.
•    Fixed an error when exiting the Mod section of the Codex not bringing players to the proper menu.
•    Fixed a memory leak occurring in Relays.
•    Fixed an issue causing Clan names to not properly display over players in Relays.
•    Fixed an issue causing the Defense console to shift positioning in Mobile Defense Missions, preventing completion.
•    Fixed the Rank 1 Mastery Test forcing players to use their secondary weapon instead of a primary.
•    Fixed players chat windows not properly remembering their settings when moving between the Landing Craft, Relay, and Missions.
•    Fixed Squad information not properly displaying after a Host Migration or failed Host Migration.
•    Fixed arc trap visual FX being difficult to see.
•    Fixed a crash related that would occur when rendering shadows with some drivers.
•    Fixed some graphics options not saving when re-entering the game.

awesome!

The game keeps logging me off, and then gets unavailable so I cant play for a while. The game pushes me to get a real life... I don't want that... Please fix the constant logging off and cant connect problem, it is starting to get really annoying >< 

Sidenote: Anyone else noticed that the enemies get stuck in the floor or walls after this update, or is it just me? Very frustrating at defense mission (ref akkad).

Simulor’s orbs not consistently fusing together still not fixed for Other frames when not hosting

--

takes to long for them to Fuse (when they are on top of one another for more then 3-5 secs)

--

When not hosting it takes 4+ shots to fully Fuse even with Split Chamber and only takes 2-3 when hosting

I am not sure if it has to do with recent patches... but i have issues entering relay, it crashes everytime, maybe due to poor connection 
or the network is screwed up. 

And please, DE, you don't put more than 8 players in a mission, why would a PC being able to play warframe 
being expected to be able to stand a relay with hundreds of players ? So my prime parts and ducats are practically stucked.

Can we have a trade interface in liset which can perform the role of relay ?

And since yesterday I am unable to play the game at all ? 
like really DE ? patch a new alert that is so attractive just to lock players out of the game ?

Edited by Ada_Wong_SG

- During DAGGER stealth finishers I have noticed that enemies ragdoll before the animation actually finishes.

- LOTUS no longer tells us when the Juggernaut has moved on during Infested missions. Please bring that back, it was very good for pacing ourselves when we don't want to fight that thing.

- The portraits of Cephalons Simaris and Suda look a lot worse now. They are very bright and there is no hologram-like transparency to them. By contrast Ordis' portrait video looks a lot better now, it has a lot more detail to it.

- Please fix Salyx syandanna and Equinox Night Aspect's dress clipping through the torso and becoming stuck when rolling/performing parkour

- The Sun is a lot brighter in distant planets (Mars, Ceres, Pluto) than it is near Earth. I think that ought to be fixed.

- Why are there only Gas, Magnetic and Cold Hives in Hive missions? What happened to gravity Hives and Security Systems Hives?

- Why doesn't Lotus tell us what happens after we destroy a Hive? She used to tell us the environmental modifiers that cam after each hive. please bring that back.

Lotus doesn't announce us anymore when mission objectives have changed

15 minutes ago, LordPreda said:

[..]

- Why are there only Gas, Magnetic and Cold Hives in Hive missions? What happened to gravity Hives and Security Systems Hives?

[..]

Yeah, I'm trying for several weeks to get Secruity,Stabilisation and Lancing Hives. Just tried (solo) a Syndicate Hive Mission (30-35) on Eris over and over again. This seems really to be broken. 

Edited by TheEternalStar

I dunno if this is happening to anyone else but whenever I log in my Frame's head isn't connected to their body and my ship's part (the forge/the area where you change your loadout) is acting all crazy. I just hope I'm not the only one this is happening to.

15 hours ago, Ada_Wong_SG said:

I am not sure if it has to do with recent patches... but i have issues entering relay, it crashes everytime, maybe due to poor connection 
or the network is screwed up. 

And since yesterday I am unable to play the game at all ? 
like really DE ? patch a new alert that is so attractive just to lock players out of the game ?

There was a DDoS..... Its not DE's fault that they were being DDoS'd There's more than one thread about it, and now another for what's next. The event is coming back, so is baro.