The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About this update! I‘m really dislike the Dan exam

CurryChili

After this update,Dan exam Changed a lot especially the 7 section to 8 become very difficult.For example I saw a lot of black pieces when I was on the test.It makes it hard for me to finish the test.I think the examination after the update is very unfriendly to the novice and very difficult to complete!But the old player has finished the test.This is obviously not fair! Plz fix it!

32 minutes ago, CurryChili said:

After this update,Dan exam Changed a lot especially the 7 section to 8 become very difficult.For example I saw a lot of black pieces when I was on the test.It makes it hard for me to finish the test.I think the examination after the update is very unfriendly to the novice and very difficult to complete!But the old player has finished the test.This is obviously not fair! Plz fix it!

Is this some kind of secret code? What does it say?

Dan usually denotes rank in martial arts, you can be a first Dan blackbelt or a 6th Dan blackbelt. OP's use of it here is pretty apt given the theme of the game.

And as far as difficulty goes, my only suggestion would be to go and see Simarus in the relay and practice before you try to go for it again. 

And be nice to new forum users, memeing all over them just scares them away. 

5 hours ago, Sixty5 said:

Dan usually denotes rank in martial arts, you can be a first Dan blackbelt or a 6th Dan blackbelt. OP's use of it here is pretty apt given the theme of the game.

And as far as difficulty goes, my only suggestion would be to go and see Simarus in the relay and practice before you try to go for it again. 

And be nice to new forum users, memeing all over them just scares them away. 

Not really because despite popular belief ninjas tended to be simple farmers, not some highly trained bred from a secret family of martial artists.

Kinda why all their tools of trade were simple and looked oddly like farming implements :clem: