Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Non invisibility warframe stealth problems.

Revel72

I have had been running Lex few times and pretty much every time I saw Drahk Master or Hyeakka master with their pets. As I have a radar mod on my sentinel Helios. For some reason it shows that Hyekkas and Drahks already know I am there. Even if I haven't been in their line of sight, shot anybody in their reaction area or in line of sight or hurt them somehow but for some odd reason (And good thing) they don't come at me or towards me bad thing is that they don't either walk around in search for what just caused the recent change in their environment or in them.

That's pretty much it. Although I would like to point out too that. Hyekka masters. Probably have more than 30% health than their brothers Drahk Masters. Not being sexist but in terms of game balance in overall stealthing stuff without proper invis frame. This enemy type is a bit too resilient. Otherwise I like the enemy unit. Nothing else really. That was pretty much everything I wanted to mention.

7 hours ago, Mephiste said:

The Cat Grannies are tough.

Not enough for me but in overall. They are quite sticky in the battlefields.

Btw. As you might have picked up from the main post. The radar mods have had been secretly improved. They actually are quite good for stealth missions now.

4 hours ago, Revel72 said:

Not enough for me but in overall. They are quite sticky in the battlefields.

Btw. As you might have picked up from the main post. The radar mods have had been secretly improved. They actually are quite good for stealth missions now.

Not secretly. They showed it off in the devstream. :P

Just now, Inmemoratus said:

Not secretly. They showed it off in the devstream. :P

Never really looked at the devstream as it tends to ruin the surprise. Although I just wonder how I meet people who aren't known about it. (Even the sabotage stuff that you can use coolant cell instead of fuel cell specially in sorties is must considered option what comes on Corpus sabotage sorties)

Anyway. To me it came a bit secretly. My feedback about it is that. That thing is just amazingly executed. Great work there.

16 hours ago, Revel72 said:

For some reason it shows that Hyekkas and Drahks already know I am there. Even if I haven't been in their line of sight, shot anybody in their reaction area or in line of sight or hurt them somehow

Even if you're invisible, you will commonly lose your stealth affinity combo on drahks that you couldn't possibly have alerted.

Just now, (PS4)ElZilcho said:

Even if you're invisible, you will commonly lose your stealth affinity combo on drahks that you couldn't possibly have alerted.

Indeed and I think that is a problem. I am using silenced weapons and I am still being noted. I have seen that happen and I think it should get fixed. Because I tend to stealth focus farm instead of draco because that place is a mess without team that knows what they are doing.

On 11.3.2016 at 8:51 PM, VentiGlondi said:

Drahk masters have been able to spot players instantly for as long as they existed.

They also never alerted other grineer.

I have no idea whether that's intentional or not.

I have had been now finding Drahks that outright attacked me alarming the Drahk master while I had clearly been out of line of sight and range. This probably happened because of the fire objects in damaged ship. Also Corpus crewmen somehow rushes to turn on the alarm even if I haven't damaged this or been in this line of sight. In the missions what I have had been trying to stealth without using invis frame.

On my part I don't think this is intentional and I think this shouldn't happen at all unless DE disagrees or enough players does.

I also have found a problem where enemies stops spawning in rooms I cleared without being discovered and alarms triggered. And even if they did turn on the alarm after turning it off and clearing the enemies what the alarm spawned this would happen again. Enemies stops spawning in rooms what I had cleared stealthy.

One odd thing what I happened to find was. Finding Drahks what Drahk Master spawned. Had appeared within a locked door. I happened to see nose of a Drahk and I felt really confused.

Edited by Revel72