The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Appreciating Smaller Details

MopUpCrewman

I appreciate all the love and care Steve puts into various shaders and engine's aesthetics. Poor guy puts some screenshots on a stream being all excited and showing what has improved and everyone else is sitting there not understanding what he's even talking about :(

There are a lot of small details put into the environment in this game. If you stop and look around there is some really neat stuff on pretty much every tileset. One of my favorite things about Warframe is it's level aesthetics, they are absolutely wonderful. From the fish in the ponds of Earth to the golden chandeliers of the Void, there is so much love and detail put in. It is noticed and very much appreciated.

4 hours ago, Plushy said:

On the moon there's a scaled down model of the moon floating in the air. There's a console behind it and if you use it the mini moon will fall and start rolling and break a wall. It's for opening up a path to make it easier to get to a door. The thing is DE didn't need to do that but they did and I love it. 

Might I ask for a description/screenshots of this room? I have yet to encounter such a thing and I'd like to know what it looks like.

Edited by LazerSkink

25 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Might I ask for a description/screenshots of this room? I have yet to encounter such a thing and I'd like to know what it looks like.

I only found it once and I've been searching hard for it again but it eludes me. 

Just now, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Um, Senpai?

I don't wanna be that guy, but...

Your Thread Title "Appriciating Smaller Details... has a typo in it."

Should be spelled "Appreciating. :)"

Plz don't hate me for being a grammar nazi... >.>

Thank you for pointing that out.

Usually if someone gets mad over being helped then that means they have an ego problem.

Edited by Senpai-Pie

On 3/10/2016 at 2:57 PM, Insizer said:

I love the fact that a Lex Prime fits perfectly into the cavity in Loki Prime's leg armor.

I actually get a kick out of how most secondaries perfectly fit in Mirage's Leg-Boot-Thing.

Monstrous roaring on the Corpus tundra tileset, sharks lurking in the depts of Uranus, vultures flying above the dense, overgrown jungle on Earth, the flesh of enemies perished from bladed weapons, the dust particles in the Orokin towers, and the Damascus steel of the Nikana Prime.

I can do this all day but I'll pretty much flood this thread.