The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gryphus Tech Looking for an Alliance

Gryphticon

Here's our recruitment page for info: 

We're a old clan with a long history since 2013 in Closed Beta. We're looking for an active alliance to join. We're pretty active as well. We may participate in solar rails when they come out depending on how it's released.

We do not need your alliance to require mics so pretty much any are welcome. We'll choose the best one.

Hi there!

Una is a small alliance hoping to expand. 

Because of our current lack of size there aren't a whole liot of players. Every afternoon/evening there are about 5 to 8 online.

Most of our players are located in Europe, this is either a pro or a con for you.

If you'd like to discuss other details, feel free to add me in-game! We'd ne honored to have such an old clan to join us.

Edited by tbeest

Hello Gryphticon, i have an new alliance founded by my mountain clan. I was an member of your clan long time ago and have good impressions about it, so i think we can make good things in our alliance if you will join us. Requirements? Not so much, sure decent behavior and warlords cooperate when will need i think is enough for start, we can debate later how will participate in dark sector conflicts, how and how much will need to use external voice communications. We can have periodical meetings for establish rules and modify them, i know you are experienced with leading and i am sure we will not have problems with this. So please let me know if you are intrested joining us here or in game for discuss more details, thanks!

7 minutes ago, -Qui-Gon- said:

Hello Gryphticon, i have an new alliance founded by my mountain clan. I was an member of your clan long time ago and have good impressions about it, so i think we can make good things in our alliance if you will join us. Requirements? Not so much, sure decent behavior and warlords cooperate when will need i think is enough for start, we can debate later how will participate in dark sector conflicts, how and how much will need to use external voice communications. We can have periodical meetings for establish rules and modify them, i know you are experienced with leading and i am sure we will not have problems with this. So please let me know if you are intrested joining us here or in game for discuss more details, thanks!

Exactly what Qui said , we lead the entire project and I was in the past a member of Gryphus, fun time xD

Anyway to be on the subject: