Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Issues (AGAIN) 12/03/2016

Dextral

Since 18.5 three things will happen each time i play: First it will open two instances of the game on start up and have a error message for that, second it will randomly kick me back to Login and make me lose any progress i had achieved and thirdly will crash when i exit and want to submit a error report.

Got kicked twice in two minutes. Currently trying to see Baro for the third time.

Edit: It looks like someone in the Origin System is policing the black market. Buying anything from Baro kicks me to the login screen. At least the purchase goes through.

Edited by Ajreil

3 hours ago, Silvus-Sol said:

They get nothing out of it, but that isn't the point. They are sad, anti-social, miserable humans, and misery loves company. I'd pity them if they weren't directly screwing with my free time.

Or, it's someone with ulterior motives that is doing this to screw with the competition. Playing the business game dirty and showing no respect for the players.

Either way, it's a disgusting and pathetic way to go about doing things. For the record, I'm not mad, I'm just... I guess 'disappointed' would be the best word.

Tenno, come visit me some time. We need to talk about your feelings, they are so hurt. The void can heal you, the void can guide you.

3 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

After every thousand cuts, I get kicked to log-in. at-least it has yet to happen in mission. although I'm playing solo mode, so that might help as I don't think it communicates to server as often.

Yeah same thing happens to me.

I login do a mission get disconnected. Repet the Cicle 3 days straigh. Sure hope the problem gets fixed because other wise I'm gonna have to call Warframe - Disconnecteframe. A game where the your greatest weapon is the power to believe that maybe just maybe one day you will be able to play the game you really wanna play.