The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silence of The Night looking for people

NyxSilence

Hey Tenno. This is NyxSilence. I am mining for new members for my clan. We also have an alliance with Ninja Legend Alliance operated by Death_Toll. Looking for 3 members that are active. Please note: I will accept a 4th based on if said person mains conclave. If said person is one of the original 3 that respond then I will still limit it to 3 people able to join.

I have built the dojo solo and captured 2 terracotta event trophies as well going solo. At this point I wouldn't mind the extra hand. I have prizes I give out every so often as well so incentive to grow in rank and sustainability is present. I am looking for people that enjoy the game.

A little about the alliance. Ninja Legends Alliance. Over 20 clans that "no-life" this game. And we all have our strengths. With strengths there are weaknesses. We under reformation. The highest topic on our "to-do" list is intercommunication between alliance allies and team building. We also have an organized Discord. I myself also use Skype, Steam voice (rare when all else fails), need to reinstall Razer comms, and if I need to be super old about it I'll use Ventrilo. This clan has been designated as THE PRIMARY leaders for communication effectiveness. We have standards as well so if we need to "fix someone's behavior", we have rules we follow for that.

There is more to explain about our organization. If you so choose to join I will send a template of a welcome letter if requested.

-Nyx