Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Unique Weapon

(PSN)MagicaI_Cat

So i came up with a different idea for a weapon that would be really cool even though it uses something from another weapon but in a different way.

Name- TBD

Desgin- looks like a beetle with huge pinchers. Its legs would wrap around your arm as you hold onto the trigger.

What it does- the arrow you see in the middle of its pinchers is a pick that when shot grabs the enemy and brings them into the grasp of the pinchers to be used as a shield.

That could be its secondary fire. Its main attack would be a melee that punctures the enemy with it's pinchers.

Just now, Parpadellman said:

Chill down rahteal or whatever your Name is.He said ist just a concept and and not coming soos...jeez.

This passive-aggressive is realy annoying

Enjoy being annoyed then, because I'm not going to tell him that his idea is any good when it's just barely been started.

1 hour ago, Parpadellman said:

GG i am defending the creater and still being critisized,even by the creator lol.

F*** this S#&$,have fun with life

Ok, you need to relax a bit dude. Congrats, you defended him. That doesn't win you a medal. And it's not even like the OP criticized you, he said it was alright lmfao. 

Either way, good ideas go through the ringer and become good and VIABLE ideas. That's the important part here. Rehtael's got a point, that'd be a lot to demand from the devs for a very niche weapon. 

yea kinda of a shield, whip combo right?  secondary fire(cuz we could use melee weapons with sum dat) would launch a tounge of sorts to pull im enemies and i would deal mostly puncture damage as its main attack, or it could be a thrown weapon! when your throw it it flies towards enemies

21 hours ago, (XB1)Drone A5R said:

yea kinda of a shield, whip combo right?  secondary fire(cuz we could use melee weapons with sum dat) would launch a tounge of sorts to pull im enemies and i would deal mostly puncture damage as its main attack, or it could be a thrown weapon! when your throw it it flies towards enemies

Yeah