The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for a clan. Any clan.

KingOfKind

Greetings fellow Tenno. King here and I was just wondering if there we any clans I could possibly join. I've been alone for quite a while and I thought it was time I got into the community for a bit. Looking at these forums has intimidated me a bit with most clans being flooded with nearly 200+ post of people wanting to join all at once and the normal chat is so cluttered I didn't even want to consider that idea. So just looking for any clan willing to take little old me, if you have a decent amount of research I'll be good. Don't need 100% but its preferred if possible.

TL;DR: Looking for a clan to join preferably with research done.

P.S.: Wont be too active for the next week or two maximum due to issues in school but after that should be very active.

To be fairly honest the only thing I want to ask is how much of the research is done and its good to hear that there are other members int he clan. As long as there is a fair amount done I have no problems joining up with you guys :).

18 minutes ago, KingOfKind said:

To be fairly honest the only thing I want to ask is how much of the research is done and its good to hear that there are other members int he clan. As long as there is a fair amount done I have no problems joining up with you guys :).

I have solo built this clan. MINUS THE LAST UPDATE, I have done all research.

Edited by NyxSilence
misspelling

• 4 weeks later...

Hey King, not sure if you've found a clan yet.  I belong to a larger clan but we have a nice community, wtih around 20-30 people playing on a given day, from around the world.  We are all on teamspeak together most of the time (with separate squad rooms), so it's easy to find a group or people to play with.  Our chat is not too cluttered, and we have loads of places to go when you need some peace to play with your squad!  Also all of our research is complete.

If you think you might be interested then please consider Chaos Vanguard.  We only have a few restrictions... must be over 16, have teamspeak 3 and a working mic, and speak english.    If you meet those requirements then please register/fill in an application at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you have done that please join our Teamspeak 3 server – ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and head to the warframe waiting room, where a member of staff will be with you as soon as possible

Edited by Scarlet78