[DE]Danielle

UPDATE: March 14th Scheduled Maintenance + March 11/12 Connectivity Issues

Hey Tenno - Update on tomorrow's maintenance and what to expect from this weekend's downtime. 

March 14th Maintenance schedule: 

We will be proceeding as scheduled with the 7 AM - 8 AM EDT window dedicated to improving the Forums announced here: 

The Forums will be offline during the hour as maintenance is carried out by our provider. Once they have finished your access to the Forums will be restored. 

Additionally, as a safeguard against future Ddos attacks we will be following up with a brief update with our infrastructure partners starting at 9AM EDT. This will affect access to all platforms in-game, the website, and the Forums for approximately 10 minutes.   

To reiterate: 
7:00 AM to ~ 8:00 AM EDT: Forums will offline. 
10:00 AM to ~ 10:10 AM EDT: Warframe (all platforms), the website, and the Forums will be offline. 

March 11 - 13 Connectivity Issues - What to Expect

Due to the unforeseen downtime over the weekend due to connectivity issues we will be extending the One Thousand Cuts Tactical alert and its double resource bonus. Purchased boosters will also be attended to. Baro will also be extending his visit to give you ample time to build up your ducat stockpile.  If you were kicked from a mission and lost rewards as a result please contact support with the following information (file the ticket under EQUIPMENT AND INVENTORY - Missing Items):

Spoiler

#### Please provide the following information *IN TEXT FORM* (we will not be able to process requests if you were NOT in solo mode and the mission was successfully completed without you):
* What are the **Names of the other Players** that received the item?
* What **One Item** do you want restored?
* **When** (date & time + your time zone) did you finish the mission? 
* **Where** (Node / Void / Derelict / alert) did you play the mission? 

With this information we might be able to create a reference but only if all of the above information is provided. Please only provide this information in TEXT form. Screenshots and videos will not be accepted. 

**Please reply with the required information within the next FIVE days. After that, we will be unable to assist.**

We will have more information on the length of time at which we will be extending the aforementioned items tomorrow after maintenance is finished. 

We want to thank you again for your patience over the past 2 days as we worked to restore connectivity and get you back to playing Warframe. Those of you who are still experiencing login issues we are investigating and will keep you updated. 

• Upvote 69

Thanks, I was waiting for some information about what it's going to happen. :D

Edited by 4InLine
typos :c

idc too much about the 2x event, tactical alert and baro compensation and I'm sure there are more people like me out there

what I would like to be compensated for is:

Daily login reward

Daily Focus Cap

Daily Synthesis Cap + Mission

Daily Syndicate Cap

23H Jordas Verdict / Law of Retribution / Law of Retribution Nightmare

all because these are the only things in the game giving me progress and I haven't been able to progress because of said magnificent cap

what bugs me the most is that other people have been able to play all day without any disconnection issues while my account can't access it's inventory for whatever reason and keeps telling me login failed

this topic is most likely going to be merged with some other topic I guess

• Upvote 35

This was a boring sunday without warframe, i had to go out and talk with people. Was weird :c

• Upvote 19

"March 11/12 Connectivity Issues - What to Expect"

And 13, i wasn't able to play at all today either

And no reduction of the weekly pvp challenge requierents for this week ? I didn't found anyone to pvp with since the 12 so 0 missions done since 2 days :(

Edited by clemza
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, clemza said:

"March 11/12 Connectivity Issues - What to Expect"

And 13, i wasn't able to play at all today either

Just like most of us.

i-know-that-feel.jpg

Edited by 4InLine
  • Upvote 19

It really hurts me if this is the reason why i had to miss a day of daily logs and lost my perfect attendance. I'm freaking out here making my swear jar full with Steam, thinking that they wrecked my game files again (wouldn't be the first time) and had to reinstall the game to no avail. and looked up online for other fixes, again to no avail. I hope this is fixed before I miss TWO days of log-ins. 

I wasn't able to login today at all, after the daily reset, I was able to login which makes me believe that it wasnt a server issue, but all those people who werent able to login were just bugged...

great, missed Login, Focus, Syndicate, Synthesis and Raids today

edit: first time I was able to login today was after the dialy reset, then got kicked out of the server

so I got my 100 day daily login reward at least

Edited by BlackVortex

If you guys were to extend the event, could you do it on the weekend? Would be fair to people who have to work during the weekdays since the event was originally planned to be a weekend event.

• Upvote 3