The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 8th Fragment Now Recruiting

TypoPrime

Hello I am the The 8th Fragment's leader I am looking for new recruits for our clan.

How our clan works:

We have 8 Fragments each with their own category.

Leadership Fragments:

Fragment Commander: That's me Axell, I run the hi-priority decisions and regulate the 5 main fragments.

Fragment Adviser: That's Zaidiny, he will help with running of the clan just like Fragment Commander.

Main Fragments:

All main Fragments have access to tech and clan chat. Each Fragment will vote for a representative that will hold ideas on how the clan should move forward according to their Fragment members. There will be meeting times posted in the main hall.

Attack Fragment: A attack based Fragment for offensive players. [Elected Representative = N/A] 

Defense Fragment: A defence based Fragment for defensive players. [Elected Representative = N/A]  

Stealth Fragment: A stealth based Fragment a fragment for stealth players. [Elected Representative = N/A] 

Farming Fragment: A farming based Fragment for farming players. [Elected Representative = N/A] 

Healing Fragment: A healing based Fragment for supportive players. [Elected Representative = N/A] 

Meetings:

Meetings will be held between Fragment Leaders and Main Fragment Representatives. There we will talk about the wants and needs of the clan. These desires will be cast in a vote if the ruling is in it's favor then the action will carry. This still does not guarantee that they will be put into action. If the Leader fragment believe it steps to far away from clan ideals it will be vetoed  

Basic rules: 

• Keep your language PG ( A zero-tolerance rule. If not followed will result in a minor kick form clan chat).
  • Be respectful of Fragment Commander and Fragment Adviser. ( A zero-tolerance rule. If not followed will result in a minor kick form clan chat).
  • Be respectful of everyone in the clan. ( A zero-tolerance rule. If not followed will result in a minor kick form clan chat).
  • Every lab in the dojo can be used but stay away from the polychrome's and the tenno labs color researcher.
  • No Rooms are to be built or modified without permission from Fragment Commander or Fragment Adviser. 
  • Don't be mad if your ideas are shot down in our clan.
  • The main hall stays the main hall.  

Logo:

Imported soon (it is in game)

Looking for:

More experienced and mature players. However if you want to join please comment below for you won't be overlooked!