The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone Provide keys for a mesa farm? i would ask recruiting but no one will help me

Rhinowo

Do you have your own keys?  I think people will be more willing to do key shares than freely give away their keys to someone they don't know.  Do you have friends or clan mates who can help you either farming the Alad V coordinates or let you use their keys?

If you're a new player, I suggest you try other frames instead of trying to get Mesa right now because of the barrier with the keys and all.  Plus, after her rework, she's not as user friendly as before so it might not be even worth the effort of acquiring her at the moment.  While you continue with clearing the Star Chart and leveling up your frames and weapons, collect the coordinates (they are rewards for completing infested invasions as well as Orokin Derelict Defense/Survival rewards) to build the keys.  If you're a fairly established player, you should still get those coordinates to build the keys.  Worse comes to worst, you can buy keys from other players in trade, but I think that's a bad use of plats.  If you want to get any of the quest frames, Chroma, Mirage, Inaros, and Limbo are not locked behind key missions so I'd try do those quests first and you can get help on those quests for much easier in recruit.