The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tale of a Lonely Tenno.. Seeks help from fellow Tenno's

1337G4m4

Hey Tenno's,

A lot of my friends have sadly stopped playing Warframe, so i find myself a rather lonely Tenno. While its fun playing with Randoms its not always the best use of my time.

So im looking for some Tenno's or guys that want to farm for credits (I love collecting credits) and secondly love running Ducat farming so that when Baro arrives we have lots of resources to hand over to him for good rewards or we could just farm and build up a few sets to sell for PL ( Im easy)

Im on UK time zone during the week but I can play till late US time. But at weekends im on anytime zone :P as I play late / early.

Tenno out.

I'm likely available most days at random times (I'm on EST), and in a couple of weeks my schedule will free up considerably.

EV Prime is my mainframe, but I can do literally anything as I own, and have at least one forma in, every frame.

Hello VpKevin

I'd like to invite you over to come be a part of The Chaos Vanguard. If you're looking for people to farm with then youre in luck, we have groups constantly going out to farm. Im also an avid ducat farmer so if you joined up you would have a friend in me.

I'll highlight the very few requirements we do have in CV. These requirements are there only to create the ideal atmosphere within the community, so that all of our members can enjoy themselves.

--> Minimum age of sixteen(16)
--> Ability to communicate in English
--> Teamspeak 3 with a working microphone

Links:
Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

I hope to speak to you soon

Kind Regards
Voslin