The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twenty Challenges a week for Conditioning seems too high.

Yezzik

It isn't that bad. When challenges were first added we had to do 12 easy challenges, 6 medium and 3 hard ones. That meant that missing even one day would make finishing all weekly missions unlikely. Challenges were also much harder back then.

This week I wasn't able to log in for 3 days during the server problems and I still will be able to hit 20 challenges before the week ends.

As Double991 said, 20 a week is just under 50% completion, assuming: A) you play every day and B) you get 6 challenges a day.

In a void, that's fairly reasonable, especially considering the previous iteration, as Esio_g mentions.

So, questions are:

* How often are you supposed to get 6 challenges a day?

* How often are you expected to play Warframe?

Edit: Would I mind the weekly completion requisite being slightly less demanding? No.

Do I think it needs it? Also no.

Edited by Chroia
Clarification.

I, too, find that 20 are a bit too much: often it happened that I couldn't complete the challenge for a few ones, and the feeling sure is awful. Ok that you need to be dedicated, but I, like many, can't play every day, other times I have connection problems, some day I find no one to play with... you get the point. As Nazrethim, said, 10 seems few, probably 15 it's a good compromise.

None of those are easily obtainable mostly because of lag, the other problem for me with challenges is amount of getting syndicate points. The amount is too low and even if you win match and do good you don't get much points.

EDIT:

Just to add that completeing 20 dailies is not just hard cuz of challenges but its hard cuz nobody is playing PvP...so yea pls nerf some challenges and do something about servers!

Edited by VRHmason

1 hour ago, VRHmason said:

None of those are easily obtainable mostly because of lag, the other problem for me with challenges is amount of getting syndicate points. The amount is too low and even if you win match and do good you don't get much points.

Not only because of lag but also because of how mechanics work. Take for instance Slide kills, doing them with a melee is nigh impossible since slide attack deal low damage, the most effective way is with a Gorgon or other auto or a Daikyu or Gorgon, or an Opticor or Latron, same for aerial kills. Then we have the headshots which can be done with a single hammering from above or super aimbot accuracy (or a Gorgon). Or capture 3 Cephs in a match, which you need sheer luck to win... and a Gorgon. And then the Warframe power kills which force you to go with Excalibur, Ash, Chroma or a Gorgon.

I am not amused by "complete 20 challenges" either, it requires too much luck with... everything?
My favorite ones were during really nasty matchmaking aka 3 (them) vs 1 (me)  with "dominate 3 enemies", flat out empty rooms, quitters and so on.Yeah, good luck with making me even want to deal with any more challenges after that.
And even if we discard the sheer number, or idiotic matchmaking - you do not get 6 brand new challenges each day, I usually get 4. 
I do not wish to comment on 'hard to do", since I am sure that players will pop up and yell, that it is supposed to be hard, that they can do it and so on.

11 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

My favorite ones were during really nasty matchmaking aka 3 (them) vs 1 (me)  with "dominate 3 enemies", flat out empty rooms, quitters and so on.Yeah, good luck with making me even want to deal with any more challenges after that.

Gotta love that, been trying today to play PvP....barely found a match in which I ended up being 1 against 3.
I don't know how that happens, I mean, I've been in squads in which I would get squad mates and no opponents...it would be 2 or 3 of us with nobody to kill...this is the first game I've played with this kinda matchmaking.

Getting a rank in Conclave syndicate hurts, I've barely got some mods so I can play at least little easier but that didn't help at all and now if I want to change frame I'm screwed because other frames don't have augments because they are expensive ( taking into consideration that earning conclave points is really slow).

So imo challenges as they are need to be changed, amount of conclave points needs to be bigger and stuff cheaper.

20 hours ago, (PS4)Double991 said:

Remember that as long as there are 6 challenges a day, that's 42 challenges a week. They want you to do less than half.

Seems fair when you think of it that way.

I usually get four. That means I need to do 71% of all weekly challenges.
That's five days a week of doing every challenge.
That's simply not sustainable.

18.6 Update - "Conclave Weekly Mission Conditioning requirements reduced to 10 Daily Challenges from 20."

Currently not true.

Evidence:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/295356465614013700/E1685A7856D765E9AC25A7A8767C8F87A68D5F8C/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|1024:542&composite-to=*,*|1024:542&background-color=black

Edited by SanguineSavant

3 minutes ago, SanguineSavant said:

This will likely only take effect after this week.