Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.6

DE_Adam

I was going to make a post on the forums about an auto xbow concept last week so I was really excited that one out of the blue showed up. That was until I logged in and started crafting it and look at the stats, its not a silent weapon, its not slash dmg & Crit is low... ZHUGE missed opportunity to make a killer weapon. 

Edited by Rinslaughter
typo

Nezha helmet!! Yes! My guilty pleasure deepens.

Plus, I'm really glad you added in an Inaros greeting for Baro. It seemed like he should have it, but I didn't think you'd actually implement it! Nice attention to detail.

Thanks for the update!

5 hours ago, DE_Adam said:
  • Fixed Loki’s Switch Teleport occasionally allowing players to be teleported into walls.

you guys... Lokies switchteleport have been unuseable or malfunctioning 70%+ of the times you use it and it still is because all targets are obstructed or bugged. and you choose to change the only thing that actually made this skill even remotely useful due to it being fun.

Well that was the last bit of fun this game had to offer. Count me out DE. Count me out.

Farewell.

ps i'll be giving away the plat i have collected through my 3 years in the game to a new player and leave for good.

Edited by FloraGreen