Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.6

DE_Adam

1 hour ago, DE_Adam said:

Additions

• There is now a ‘Active Tab Notification Only’ setting in Chat Options. With this setting turned on, you will only see in-game chat notifications from channels that you’re currently active in.

Thank you so very much!

Did they change the amount of starting energy again? An undocumented change with 18.5 was you now got more energy when starting a mission, but now with 18.6 it seems like it's back to what it was before. My Excalibur is now back to starting with 70 energy instead of the like 140 some I think he was getting with 18.5.

1 hour ago, DE_Adam said:

Tenno Reinforcements

ZHUGE: This devastating automatic crossbow is the perfect marriage of ancient Earth weaponry and Tenno technology.

NEZHA CIRCA HELMET: A different look for Nezha!

Conclave Changes

• Daikyu flight speed has been increased by 35% in Conclave.
  • MK1 Paris charged shot flight speed has been increased by 35% in Conclave.
  • Paris, Paris Prime, and Cernos series charged shot flight speed has been increased 50% in Conclave.
  • Conclave Weekly Mission Conditioning requirements reduced to 10 Daily Challenges from 20.
  • Reduced the range and damage of Nekros’ Soul Punch in Conclave.
  • Inaros’ Dessicate and Banshee’s Sonic Boom range has been increased and now hit in a 40 degree FOV.

Additions

• There is now a ‘Active Tab Notification Only’ setting in Chat Options. With this setting turned on, you will only see in-game chat notifications from channels that you’re currently active in.

Changes

• Baro Ki’Teer will now have a unique greeting when interacting with Inaros.
  • Increased overall ambient lighting across various tilesets to help improve the quality of character lighting.
  • Lowered the effect of the Powerfist’s screen shake FX.
  • Some visual hints have been added to help players discover caches in Reactor Sabotage Missions.
  • Reduced the number of magnetic bubbles that spawn in enclosed areas in Reactor Sabotage Missions.
  • Reduced the overall size of Reactor Sabotage tilesets.
  • Players can now trade the Carrier Sentinel’s Looter Mod.
  • Improvements have been made to the responsiveness of portals and fissures in the Orokin Moon Spy Vaults.
  • Adjusted the volume of the Liset’s audio FX.

Fixes

• Fixed the Celestia Syandana’s energy trail visual FX incorrectly displaying during melee channeling.
  • Fixed an error causing lens flare FX to appear twice.
  • Fixed the Drekar Ballista Eximus and Drekar Scorpion Eximus not properly appearing in Missions or the Codex.
  • Fixed two Landing Crafts that would fly through each other in the landing bay of the Relay.
  • Fixed some visual fx causing the torches in the Sands of Inaros Quest to appear pixelated.
  • Fixed the Mutalist Cernos’ swarm visual FX not properly appearing.
  • Fixed the Xiphos’ air support turret not properly regenerating shields after they’ve been damaged.
  • Fixed fires not properly extinguishing for Clients in Reactor Sabotage Missions.
  • Fixed an issue causing alarms to pause the timer in Spy Missions indefinitely on the Orokin Moon tileset.
  • Fixed an issue with enemy patrols in Grineer Reactor Sabotage Missions.
  • Fixed some animation issues with coolant visual FX in Reactor Sabotage Missions.
  • Fixed the Ki’Teer Sentinel Mask not properly using energy color.
  • Fixed a bright green visual FX showing on Saryn Prime when using Toxic Lash.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur due to poor connectivity.
  • Fixed an issue causing Operator customizations to not load properly when returning from a Mission.
  • Fixed Banshee’s Sonar created outdated enemy markers on the minimap.
  • Fixed an error causing a warning message to repeatedly play when a player does not have a weapon equipped and is trying to access it.
  • Fixed an error preventing players from climbing up or grabbing onto ledges while holding the Staticor.
  • Fixed Loki’s Switch Teleport occasionally allowing players to be teleported into walls.
  • Fixed the UI incorrectly stating that you had invalid Inventory slots when claiming Daily Tribute items that require a new slot.
  • Fixed buff icons displaying as grey squares in the Conclave.
  • Fixed a hang when loading into an Orokin Moon Spy mission.
  • Fixed Chat tab icons being removed once the tab was maximized.
  • Fixed Angstrum, Opticor and Stug displaying incorrect noise levels in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed Infested Hives being invincible.
  • Fixed always having your Primary equipped when dropping in-game objects (Power Cell, Datamass, etc) even if you had your Secondary or Melee equipped prior to dropping the item.
  • Fixed incorrect description on the Secondary Wind Conclave Mod. This Mod is intended to have the effect last for 5 seconds when maxed ranked, not when unranked.
  • Fixed not receiving an Inbox message after completing the Sands of Inaros Quest.
  • Fixed experiencing a script error when casting Hydroid’s Undertow in the Conclaves.
  • Fixed Sentinels not properly calculating rank reduction for Capacity when a player uses a Forma on a Sentinel Mod slot.
  • Fixed Sentinels not properly calculating rank reduction for Capacity when a player uses a Forma on a Sentinel Weapon slot.
  • Fixed a Landing Craft loading screen that was unnecessarily bright.
  • Fixed weapons losing their polarity after a Host Migration.
  • Fixed some unusual visual FX on Darvo’s marketplace banners.
  • Fixed Hydroid’s Undertow not properly applying to players that walk into the puddle in Conclave.
  • Fixed Recruit Conditioning not properly indicating as being on or off when in Russian.
  • Fixed Conclave matches formed through Host Migration not properly being joinable through matchmaking.
  • Fixed audio FX on modular Corpus enemies not playing properly.
  • Fixed an issue allowing players to cast other abilities during Inaros’ Devour after entering the pause menu during Devour’s cast.
  • Fixed a crash report that would automatically open after closing the Warframe client.

As a special note, please be aware of the steps we’re taking to repair some of the damage caused in the wake of a recent DDoS attack:

Great Job, but ...

"Fixed a bright green visual FX showing on Saryn Prime when using Toxic Lash."

didn´t work for me. :(

07FBE2DB15E9DCCB84FE809D593E7B953E34A225

2 hours ago, DE_Adam said:

Changes

• Lowered the effect of the Powerfist’s screen shake FX.

Don't get met wrong, as this is greatly appreciated, but we need to do something about the constant screenshake. Period. Please, give us a slider or change to turn it off. You're, literally, making quite a few people sick and giving even more people headaches.  =/

That aside, thanks for the hard work, guys.

2 hours ago, DE_Adam said:

Fixes

• Fixed offset text in interception missions
  • Fixed cloth physics for Saryn Orphid skin

Ohhh, it was just a dream.

m0WdQuT.jpg

Seriously, DE fix that stupid text already, its been broken since December.

Well, the pesky T-Pose issue is still plaguing me. You guys asked for a little bit more information or clarification as to what was going on or how we can reproduce it... I'm not sure where it came from or why but lots of players seem to be having the same type of problem. It's a very difficult thing to try and explain.

DESCRIPTION

Every time I log in, I'm immediately greeted with the cinematic login scenes or my character sitting at the front of the ship, as is normal. However, all of the Warframes, enemies, etc. are frozen into a T-pose shape, or horrendously disfigured, depending on what position the person is in. Smaller exterior bits on models float freely near their host, such as the helmets of the Corpus, cosmetics on a 'Frame, and the faces of the Grineer. The screenshot below will give you an idea of what that looks like.

keRefa2.jpg((lol)) ((Thanks DrunkenStupor :> ))

The game runs perfectly smoothly without any crashes or errors, it doesn't matter what loadout I'm using, I can play as any frame with any combination of weapons and I still get the exact same error. This same effect occurs with various non NPC or Player Characters as well - the statue of Loki in the dojo, the loadout station in the liset, noggles, etc. You can find some examples of this issue in effect on other things below within the spoiler.

Spoiler

FAKAjOu.jpg

Kkt75L6.jpg

NEr3s8x.jpg

poor alad

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?

Yes, yes and yes again. However, it doesn't happen to everyone. I've logged in many many times since it's started and the same thing happens every time.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: Assuming you're one of the people afflicted with this curse you would follow these steps.

1. Launch Warframe.

2. Immediately be greeted by T-posed login screen.

SCREENSHOT / VIDEO EVIDENCE

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/zfFPtrV.jpg

If there's some sort of logs or crash report type thing I could send to you guys to give you a better sense of what's going on, I'm very open to figuring out how to solve this together. Let me know if you need some sort of information that I've been failing to give that might hasten your efforts!

Edited by Drzzter

5 hours ago, DE_Adam said:

Fixed a Landing Craft loading screen that was unnecessarily bright.

It's too dark now

Before

bfa2da2641.jpg

After

1fa7e070e9.jpg

I'd say either increase the brightness of the ambient lighting a bit or go to the halfway point between the two brightnesses being used here.

Edited by Volatice