Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.6

DE_Adam

13 hours ago, Dumfing said:

how do you even pronounce zhuge? I wanna say it's like joodge

Juu grr or joo grr lmao. Unfortunately that phonetic symbol cannot be represented well enough with either a 'g' or 'j' so that's the best I can do. It's supposedly a weapon of Zhuge Liang I guess from the era of three kingdoms, since Zhuge is technically a family name.

And I swear I was hearing things at the back of the orbiter and now.. :v

Edited by Renescence

24 minutes ago, Lobotomy said:

Such as when the new back section of the orbiter first appeared, the infestation change to that area is very likely to be a prelude to an upcoming questline(s) and/or event(s). It could be a great many things, from a lead-in to Ordis becoming infested like Jordas and flipping out ("Jordis?"), to having to do a series of quests to find a way to cure the infestation in your orbiter similar to the ascaris fetch-questline that you first go through at the start of the game, to perhaps something more unexpected and far-reaching such as a questline that sees orbiters removed from the game and replaced with an entirely new system of some sort (player created/owned space stations ala EVE Online POS's?) or maybe with you just getting a newer/bigger/expanded orbiter after the questline (there are still two closed doors on the orbiter, after all, that could lead to other rooms, or maybe even to elevators and/or corridors to a previously unrevealed much larger orbiter section above/below/behind the current area), or maybe something else entirely; there is a lot of room for all kinds of possibilities.

So as some people mentioned before, it could be the "meow of the kavat" kind of thing. My friend also mentioned smth about kavats eating the infestation so we may need some to clean our ship. Which, as long as it doesn't include 3 days of farming for eggs or whatever they come from, I'm totally in for :D Yay pets :D

I don't want anything to happen to Ordis, but it sounds interesting too (as long as we can help him :0). 

PS I suspect one day there will be smth popping out of these things too...

Spoiler

2a0gtpx.jpg

PPS BTW please DE fix the collision on Mesa and Hydroid and those ^ orange spots where they shouldn't be (on the helmet's ponytail-looking things)? And simulor looks cranky too... xD

Edited by CupOfRedTea

Orokin moon spy vault 3 has been slightly changed. The Simon says puzzle can no longer be reset by shooting the blue button again. You must step on the wrong button in order to restart. Seems to have been a stealth change since I can not find any mention of it. Also, the chance of getting a forma from the music room puzzle seems to have been reduced. I used to get one every 2-3 tries now its been over 8 tries and no forma. Could be just bad RNG but I don't think so. Also, in moon spy vault 1 you can no longer use Loki's Decoy to Switch Teleport under the door to the terminal.

Edited by RideaTear

So...I've played the Zhuge for a couple hours.  I don't have mine to 30 yet (hey, not everyone immediately brings every unranked weapon to Draco...) but so far I am enjoying it.

There's just one problem.  It has already completely and totally obsolete'd my 3 forma Attica.

I'm not suggesting that the Zhuge needs a nerf.  But rather, the Attica needs a buff.  Right now the Zhuge does slightly more base damage, has the same crit chance and damage, and enough status to hit 98% status chance with just 3 dual-stat mods.  Clearly the Zhuge is meant to be the Status version of the Attica.  That's fine except for one thing - the Crit version of the Zhuge isn't the Attica because they have the same freaking crit chance.

Any chance the Attica can get a Crit buff of some sort?  Maybe 5% higher base crit chance and 2.5x crit damage instead of 2.0x?  Just something to give me any reason at all not to sell my Attica.

Otherwise the empty weapon slot is more useful than keeping it lying around.

Also, DE, was this supposed to be a Trump reference?  No complaints if it was because if so, I am not sure if it's a complement or an insult to him but in my mind it's the later, and I'm fine with that.

NOOOOOO my loki cheat Q_Q

Now what will i do if a rare container spawns in that void map with the ice trails? i can't sneak through the doors anymore and at least one of them always stays closed :(

You should alter that room to allow players to always access those two rooms if they do something :(

On 16.3.2016 at 9:07 PM, DE_Adam said:
  •  

Changes

• Some visual hints have been added to help players discover caches in Reactor Sabotage Missions.

anyone any clue as to what this is supposed to mean??

after roundabout 300 runs on lower tier sab to get the xiphos part and now approaching 100 runs on high tier sab for the next part i thought i should've noticed anything but no dice so far...
bugged or just very very unvisual? ;-)