Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

I hate how in devstream 76 they said that this door isn't being opened until after update 19

FFFFFFUUUUUSSSSSTTTTTRRRRRAAATTTTIIIIIIIIOOOOOONNNN and SSSSSSSAAAAALLLLLLTTTTTTTYYYYYYY

AND NOW THE OTHER DOOR LOOKS FROZEN

WHY ARE TENNO SUCH BAD CLEANERS

DAMIT ORDIS WHEN I FIND YOU IM GONNA.......

Edited by ThunderBreakDragon

On 6/17/2016 at 2:58 AM, Flareux said:

Ermm so yea i've been away for quite a while and decided to log back in since they posted on twitter about the big update.

When i log in i notice there's infestation spores in my liset... why is that? what have i missed and the vacume cleaner doesn't work on them.... anyone got some neat infestation spray or something?

qJLbwTd.jpg

Kavats eat Infested so it's most likley something to do with Kavats.

Since DE can't be bothered to explore this mystery yet for the next coming months, can they remove the infestation blight already? Its a damn eye sore to my ship. If I have to vent the airlock to remove it, I'd be more than happy to.

Edited by Alma_Elma

As eberybody who has play second dream quest we know this quest is about answering who the teeno is. Now I am pretty positive the infested door is gonna answer what the warframe is. (Warframe +infested tissue) sound familiar right!? Let me say no more.

Edited by (PS4)NEWinsu2025

Eh, interesting but...

Someone already guessed what it is and on a devstream a little while back they even said that someone guessed it almost exactly how they plan it.

The door leads deeper into the orbiter, where the infrastructure for Ordis is. It is covered in infested growth, and since it is sensitive equipment we will not be able to use our weapons to clean it up.

Then, we get a message from Lotus about a method the Grineer use to clean up infestations from their ships using trained Kavats, and thus we will get the quest for kitties.

Edited by giantconch

2 minutes ago, giantconch said:

Eh, interesting but...

Someone already guessed what it is and on a devstream a little while back they even said that someone guessed it almost exactly how they plan it.

Hide contents

The door leads deeper into the orbiter, where the infrastructure for Ordis is. It is covered in infested growth, and since it is sensitive equipment we will not be able to use our weapons to clean it up.

Then, we get a message from Lotus about a method the Grineer use to clean up infestations from their ships using trained Kavats, and thus we will get the quest for kitties.

Sorry to burst the bubble, but in Devstream 76 they said the Infested door is not part of U19, and Kavats are included in Specters of the Rail.

56 minutes ago, giantconch said:

Eh, interesting but...

Hide contents

Nice, but cats are in u19, door is probably going to be u20.

I believe it has to do with Umbras, in my opinion umbras are like super corrupted but focused frames, like the darker side of what warframes are.

You unlock it, go in there, corrupt your frame, and build an Umbra...  Again, just my opinion *shrug*

7 hours ago, giantconch said:

Eh, interesting but...

Hide contents

Suuure because cats eat and don't leave the bowl in a mess.

If I have learned anything from my sisters cats it's that they eat if they want and they puke everywhere.  Using them to get rid of an unwanted growth will end in a mess of pee, poo, puke and half eaten infested cancer

8 hours ago, PsiWarp said:

Sorry to burst the bubble, but in Devstream 76 they said the Infested door is not part of U19, and Kavats are included in Specters of the Rail.

I had to watch the stream for the second time, it was just a tiny little 2 second sentence from steve "this is not coming in 19" apologies for quoting old info!

Sad, since two (or so) streams prior they said it would be tied into Kavats, ah well.

Edited by giantconch

That infestation door used to interest me, but then I thought to myself - there's gonna be infestation-y things inside. What is going to be behind the door opposite to it? It's so inconspicuously sitting there. Closed. With nothing interesting about it. Something fishy's going on. Maybe it'll be the door we open in U-19.