Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

Actually the tenno more the Orokin created the infestation as it as a biological weapon but backfired but the orokin and then tenno are immune to it. Also if you scanned all the kavats in the inaros quest line, you'd know that the kavats eat the infestation.

Well, when Steve said this in the Devstream, i was just like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Gotta wait 6 more months or something? U20???? But seriously why tease it for like 8 months :/

BTW, i'm talking about the door in the orbiter.

Edited by mob9221

On 4/12/2016 at 3:14 PM, Eienlanzer said:

I still remember logging in and seeing the ship change with no way to enter that back door. Then the Second Dream was all the more worth it. Patience Tenno.

I remember when we didnt even have a ship. Just an arsenal floating in space..lol

Warframe just posted this on Twitter. Looks like the Landing Craft / Orbiter, and definitely isn't from a room we can already get into.

It's pretty clear to me that this is one of the locked rooms, meaning that whatever it contains will be revealed at Tennocon this Friday.

IWFZDIY.png

Full image:

Spoiler

hbr6Dz9.jpg

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

11 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Warframe just posted this on Twitter. Looks like the Landing Craft / Orbiter, and definitely isn't from a room we can already get into.

It's pretty clear to me that this is one of the locked rooms, meaning that whatever it contains will be revealed at Tennocon this Friday.

IWFZDIY.png

Full image:

Reveal hidden contents

hbr6Dz9.jpg

Sorry to crush your dreams, but this IS NOT, the Orbiter, this is one of the Solor Rails, if you look at the video they are also very Tenno looking/Orbiter Looking, same tubes and pipes  

Just now, LegionCynex said:

Sorry to crush your dreams, but this IS NOT, the Orbiter, this is one of the Solor Rails, if you look at the video they are also very Tenno looking/Orbiter Looking, same tubes and pipes  

...what video?

7 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Oooh, right, that. Well never mind then <_>

Yeah sorry man,but you never kown, it chuold be it, due to their is the Tenno tree thing inside that tube, I don't remaber seening it, but then agien, DE didn't really explore due to spoilers 

2 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

In the post it says that there will be some reveals about the war within  , and the rails are in specters of the rail  i dunno why they would show the rails in a different update , and there is the possibility of specters being  live this week for you guys soo , i dunno just what i think

20 minutes ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

In the post it says that there will be some reveals about the war within  , and the rails are in specters of the rail  i dunno why they would show the rails in a different update , and there is the possibility of specters being  live this week for you guys soo , i dunno just what i think

Yeah, but Im sure its not..the Obiiter

Wellp, TennoCon has come and gone...  Infested-Door-Stuff not in U19? Guess i wont be playing Warframe for a long time :(  but i can't stand all these (IMO)  obsolete "tweaks"   while sitting here an waiting for this Door to ... do ... something...

I just saw this myself, after months of not noticing (what's the matter with me!?). I have a sneaking suspicion we'll either find the Stalker's original self in there, or something so shocking it changes what we know about everything. In other words, literally the Enemy Within, or high levels of "OH MY GOD".

• 2 weeks later...

aO2Tlp9.jpg

So, I'll admit, I haven't been on these forums in...woof, since April apparently...and even that was only a single post that I never followed up on. So it's more like since December.

Yeesh.

But uh...I'm pretty sure this wasn't a thing. There's infestation on my ship. Anyone got any idea when this started? Knowing my luck there was probably some big hubbub on the forums about it that I missed. How late to this train am I?

Also there's growling and shrieking noises coming from behind this door. So that's cause for concern.