Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

15 minutes ago, Beggining said:

Well, if this helps, Specters of The Rail update refined the look of the infestation on the door and added the growling noises (not so sure though >.>)

So, whatever is in there, it's growing, and the Operator is chill about it.

sound has been there before the growth was. wont find out what it is till after DE done with war within and hopefully wont end up a 2-3 year tease....

6 hours ago, Beggining said:

Well, if this helps, Specters of The Rail update refined the look of the infestation on the door and added the growling noises (not so sure though >.>)

So, whatever is in there, it's growing, and the Operator is chill about it.

It's just infested cheese, you have to it let it sit for the right taste and smell.

Edited by BlazerEraser

Don't tell anyone but it's Ordis secret agenda. He's doing the same thing as we did when we started training kubrows. At first, we don't like it because we think it will crap everywhere, but in the end, it will be awesome and we'll like it.

7 minutes ago, BlazerEraser said:

It's just infested cheese, you have to it let it sit for the right taste and smell.

Update 20/21 Hype

Ordis: Operator, how long are we going to ferment this cheese?

Operator: Until we achieve the maximum amount of salt.

Update 20/21 "Cheese of Inaros" (HYPE!)

7 hours ago, CrudShuzKong said:

And so is Ordis for that matter...

It's Ordis growing a new body from the infestation! We must beware or the best of bone will be unleashed once more upon the universe.

In all actuality though, it looks like the J3 golem had happy time with my liset.

my kavat likes it to chill there, i know well where this infested cr*p will end up finally if it starts growing or moving, in a kavat-stomach

my kubrow will for shure help to create some handsome pieces out of ^^)

2 hours ago, (PS4)KrakenUnchained said:

can you and all the others stop labelling people with "smart" insults ?

stupidity means not enough information, so, try to be informed about the development of mind and heart on this planet, if youre wondering, try real life, it exists and have all the needed information about "normal behaving" instad of your try of intelectual beheading !

im serious ... im tired of all this nonsense a few socalled "forumers" create day in and day out and force mods to close the threads before flamewars appear, and this things are created by you and the others which do that, its respectless and shows lack of a healthy social basement, so stop this

and now you know that there are people which can play your game (^^ im not alone ...

we all play warframe and we all are here because we love it and for getting a better game, FOR ALL OF US IN THE WORLDWIDE WARFRAME-COMMUNITY !

peace out

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, textural_being said:

can you and all the others stop labelling people with "smart" insults ?

stupidity means not enough information, so, try to be informed about the development of mind and heart on this planet, if youre wondering, try real life, it exists and have all the needed information about "normal behaving" instad of your try of intelectual beheading !

im serious ... im tired of all this nonsense a few socalled "forumers" create day in and day out and force mods to close the threads before flamewars appear, and this things are created by you and the others which do that, its respectless and shows lack of a healthy social basement, so stop this

and now you know that there are people which can play your game (^^ im not alone ...

we all play warframe and we all are here because we love it and for getting a better game, FOR ALL OF US IN THE WORLDWIDE WARFRAME-COMMUNITY !

peace out

Tbh mods are used to close threads like this because people that flames like you doing right now

I teached him how to save hes and our time finding infos by himself, but nope.. there should always be a keyboard warrior ready to disagree just because why not.

Now take a deep breath and go out home, you wasted enough time on the Forum talking about a 8 months old update that dropped some infestation in your ship

It makes me cringe how devs add some  kind of a teaser in a game and then say that it won't be in update. Same with Umbra, one year and it's still not out, and furthermore they don't tell us anything about it.

3 hours ago, Deskhon said:

It makes me cringe how devs add some  kind of a teaser in a game and then say that it won't be in update. Same with Umbra, one year and it's still not out, and furthermore they don't tell us anything about it.

Uhmmmmm it's a teaser? duh? Could be a future planned update. Srsly man. War Within is getting delayed for more polish, rather have that than a half assed war within. And  you wouldnt want a umbra excalibur and story behind that door that sucks right? So yes, we have to wait.

On 3/9/2016 at 9:55 PM, iamDDips said:

I've been wondering for a while, I wonder whats going to be behind the doors down the back of your ship, I've heard people on youtube say that the ship we're in is the orbiter, not your liset/mantis/scimitar/xiphos. BUT, Now we see other players ships fly outside of yours and it isnt your orbiter and about 5 minutes before I decided to make this post, Ordis told me that he will "not betray me" and that the "orbiter is inside the void" certainly makes me wonder and sorry for going off topic, I seem to ramble like this often.

Behind the doors on the right and left side of where your operators chills(your human), I'm wondering what peoples thoughts are on what may be on the inside of them, I thought it'll take you inside the orbiter that is where your ship is at after u head back from a mission but "Now we see other players ships fly outside of yours and it isnt your orbiter".

Thoughts?

It is the orbiter, anything that is down the ramp is considered the Orbiter. I believe this was stated on a Devstream though I'm not sure which. Think of it as "Bigger on the inside" kind of deal.