The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

3 minutes ago, MrDar1o said:

This "?" mean future quests, it's always there. 

No, on that image he was pointing out the quest with the radial blinding excal that spelled "Ordis Death".

Thing is, the image used is Old. Maybe 1 year or more.

So, that's a fake.

1 hour ago, Valsako said:

It's also not to be ruled out that Jordas may have been a ship cephalon at one point, and the reason it looks so mechanical is perhaps the Golem was once an orbiter that became overwhelmed by infestation. Perhaps Atlas was the frame in that orbiter at the time.

Have you been keeping up with the work of The Sanctuary?  From the Infested Runner Synthesis:

"First, my crew were torn down and consumed. Then my segments were ripped out and crushed. Now I lay blind but feel its growth through each failed system. And with nothing but time remaining, Jordas is forced to wonder, will its complete infiltration bring some vicious mercy or a new nightmare?

Jordas, Ship's Cephalon, 3rd Class Frigate.

43 minutes ago, NyxSilence said:

Since you have an inability to read everything

INFESTED ARE LIKE HEARTLESS FROM KINGDOM HEARTS (KH2 reference incoming) they side with who is strong.

He hates the tenno. The hate flows through this one. The Infested sided with him.

There's no need for petty insults.

28 minutes ago, Front2battle said:

not sure if this has been said before, but is anyone else noticing a slight red tint in the middle of ordis's "face" when he talks?

I had not noticed, I'll check that out when I get the time... If it is there then ordis is most likely becoming infested...

4 hours ago, Myscho said:

Maybe this is it

Reveal hidden contents

Found on Reddit

7KGeXPe.jpg

"Смерть Ордиса"  translate from russian lang "ordis death"

Oh, fo¢k no! I really like Ordis, it's true he is annoying sometimes, but he's my annoying Cephalons. Ordis is not going to die! Tell me so! Please someone say somethin... (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Edited by Ibro156

1 minute ago, Firehead331 said:

Why did you have to mention that.... ;-; Now that I think about it, maybe if I shoved my Excal in there he would be turned into umbra...

the mental image lol, not only it will become umbra, maybe it will become a man....ok ill shut up

8 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

Oh, fo¢k no! I really like Ordis, it's true he is annoying sometimes, but he's my annoying Cephalons. Ordis is not going to die! Tell me so! Please someone say somethin... (ಥ﹏ಥ)

for the last 10 posts we said that it was fake...

2 hours ago, BabyKurama said:

Could be because your confusing the ships we live in and the ship that drop us of at missions. Liset isn't here we live, it's only meant as a transportation to and from missions. The same is with Mantis and the other 2 (forgot names) you can choose.

We live in the Orbiter (ignore the ?)
A0Q9r1S.jpg

Oh how I love the Excalibur on its back on the top of the hull :)

Gotta love inventive concept art!