Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.6.1 + 18.6.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

You missed the last line of Red Text. Something like "Seriously what is behind that- oh waiokHgIGD0(8kj}UB"

EDIT: you got it now.

Ah well. Maybe I should have screenshotted it.

Does this mean I can stop spoilering about the

Spoiler

infestation on our ship?

Edited by Totorochan
UPD8

Seriously... Another "quit, restart launcher, update, restart game, login" routine for a mere minor bugfix. When will you bring this game to 21st century and enable ingame updates for this kinda stuff. The mechanism for detecting new versions is there already so all that is essentially missing is routines that would unload, update and reload the required parts, without the need to do that same routine for the whole game... *sigh*

Simulor is still broken on clients.

Multi-Shot does not function, Merger is (most of the time) one of the orbs simply dissappearing (no merger pulse OR increase in orbs merged count), Orbs still dissappear (for no reason they just pop out of existence), and sometimes 2 Orbs (not grav-wells) will just sit right next to each-other and not merge.

3 minutes ago, yrska said:

Seriously... Another "quit, restart launcher, update, restart game, login" routine for a mere minor bugfix. When will you bring this game to 21st century and enable ingame updates for this kinda stuff. The mechanism for detecting new versions is there already so all that is essentially missing is routines that would unload, update and reload the required parts, without the need to do that same routine for the whole game... *sigh*

guess i should not need to restart linux for a kernal and bootloader update or windows for an update or android cell for an update or ipod touch  for an update

Edited by Rydell_FireDragon
mistyped