Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.6.1 + 18.6.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

Specifically for the Archwing issue, the archwings themselves seem fine - at least my Itzal is properly showing upgrades to armor, health, shields, energy, duration, range, and strength.  However, weapons are still showing as if they were unmodded - and perform likewise.

So I have this issue with the Deconstructor, it seems to be a old one, as it fires a few times, less than 6 and it just doesn't fire, ever again during a mission, is this being looked over? Because this is the only thing I used Platinum for.

1 minute ago, SwoobatFanatic said:

Yeah, it was quite unnerving when I saw it. Will it just be a tease forever or is it relevant for some future update?

It grow 2 inches/hour. Probably gonna be for some future update.

Edited by waflelord101

Just now, SwoobatFanatic said:

Yeah, it was quite unnerving when I saw it. Will it just be a tease forever or is it relevant for some future update?

my friend i was with told me that hes been monitoring regional chat and he says people are saying its spreading

Uranus sabotage sorties most of the time have bugged mob spawning after doing flooding and core destruction. Took for me around 30 min or more to wait for each 6-8 mob spawn to kill all 278 in today's first sortie. As my not small Tenno group informed me they have struggled with this in past too. Thank you for your attention. (bow)

Oh my goodness, I am SO EXCITED about the

Spoiler

spores in my ship.

You have no idea. SO EXCITED.

What madness is this?! What insanity?! How did

Spoiler

the infestation

even get on this thing? Do I need to wear Ember around the house now?

Oh well. UPD8! UPD8! UPD8!