Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.6.1 + 18.6.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

3 minutes ago, Farlancer said:

Something to note is that the Hyekka Masters flamethrower can tear the fabric of space and time. By that I mean it can hit Limbo even when he is voidwalking. I assume that's not meant to happen anyway...

Napalm fire is doing this too, die 3 times on the riftwalk because of this.

Fixed zhuge just because it was listed as alarming and it's new weapon, but not the stug which behaves like alarming but it's listed as silent? I have reported this (and not only) weeks ago and i saw none of them corrrected like others users saw nothin from what they report corrected .Do visuals and various FX fixes have prority over the real bugs-errors that users report here? I have noticed that most of them concern such things over the annoying ones such as fog which added and left to annoy us for example, ruining colors and view.

2 hours ago, Kajortoq said:

my friend i was with told me that hes been monitoring regional chat and he says people are saying its spreading

damn, i was just doing an infested with a friend when i first saw it, never noticed it grew... damn gg DE

19 minutes ago, prady said:

hey..Yesterday I played warframe fine..today while starting the game through steam, it starts updating the game..but update size almost 10.5 GB.. update 18.6.0 is 10.5 GB?

no.. I reinstalled the game from back up files..now only 300Mb update.. thanks God, Yesterday only I backed up the game..

4 hours ago, Raniu said:

Still no fix for Volt's Shield not letting projectiles pass after Volt's death.

Sorry to disappoint you, maybe you shield will disappear if you disconnected or the game boot, just kidding.

PS Not seeing this as an problem, the shield still block projectile, Frame's weapon or enemies's weapon?

3 hours ago, Lstar said:

is the back of my ship to the left (one of the closed doors) has infested spores... WTF?

Shh, that is a secret! You must not TELL! Time to sleep in the hive! ;).

23 minutes ago, prady said:

hey..Yesterday I played warframe fine..today while starting the game through steam, it starts updating the game..but update size almost 10.5 GB.. update 18.6.0 is 10.5 GB?

Corrupted file? Scan your computer for virus just in case. Recent update: 18.5 Inaros