Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.6.1 + 18.6.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

I'd like to bring attention to a bug that makes today's Sortie 2 (exterminate, eximus stronghold against corpus) unplayable, currently when 3 shield ospreys, guardian eximi if that detail is important huddle together whatever they buff becomes completely invulnerable, I have only seen it happen under this version of the game, and I have noted that it is consistent, for me at least, I have been using trinity, solo'ing it, with Redeemer and Tonkor equipped for replication

On 3/17/2016 at 8:21 PM, YasaiTsume said:

Will there be any Saryn buffs or changes? :v 

Will be pretty upset if Devs decide to just abandon her when her Miasma is so lack luster right now.

She has been reworked recently, the way I see it is they wanted her to be played with more combos then just flat out "press 4 to win" I love the way she plays now, even more with Mutalist Cernos as it is perfect to pop Spores and Toxic proc in an area to combo Miasma with.

3 hours ago, Odus_Vahlok said:

She has been reworked recently, the way I see it is they wanted her to be played with more combos then just flat out "press 4 to win" I love the way she plays now, even more with Mutalist Cernos as it is perfect to pop Spores and Toxic proc in an area to combo Miasma with.

Miasma is VERY lack luster right now.

I would have very much prefered that devs totally removed it and replaced it with something else.

I for one, don't like a bad ability being left over when a rework could easily replace it. 

The starting energy from a mission is reduced after this update.

While U18.5, frame with right aura polarity and extra unspent mod capacity will give more starting energy.

I like this, forma'ed frames are rewarded.

But the starting energy is reduced again in current build.

Before

3 forma Ash prime with corrosive projection and 1 point mod capacity left: 50 starting  energy

3 forma Ash prime with steel charge and 14 points mod capacity left: 50 starting energy

U18.5

3 forma Ash prime with corrosive projection and 1 point mod capacity left: 55 starting  energy

3 forma Ash prime with steel charge and 14 points mod capacity left: 210 starting energy

U18.6.1.1

3 forma Ash prime with corrosive projection and 1 point mod capacity left: 55 starting  energy

3 forma Ash prime with steel charge and 14 points mod capacity left: 120 starting energy

Edited by aerosoul1337

On 3/16/2016 at 6:43 PM, DERebecca said:

Hotfix 18.6.1

Fixes

·         Fixed various localization issues.

·         Fixed an issue in Mobile Defense Missions causing the Staticor to stop firing.

·         Fixed the Zhuge being listed as Alarming when it should be Silent.

·         Fixed an issue with the positioning of the Chat window not saving.

Hotfix 18.6.1.1

·         Fixed Archwing Mods having no affect.

Just wanted to say thank you... for the color 

For a F2P game... although i would not call this a "game".

It's more of a "calling" if you will ... a home away from home.

Thank you.

Wild Kavats and Hyekkas still hit like a truck, still desperately need a massive damage nerf.  That, or buff Drahks and give me all the money I ever spent on plat back because the game will be completely unplayable.

Seriously.  4 waves of Draco used to be "play smart, pay attention, and all will be well."  Now just 1 wave of Draco has become "the floor is lava and the air is 90% full of Ignis flames, FML."  I have been nice about this before.  I have not asked for the removal of Nullifiers like some have.  I actually enjoy when a Bursa spawns.  As much as I loathe the Manic, I still enjoy the challenge of trying to actually hit the bastard.

Hyekkas make me want to quit playing, period.  They are unavoidable and 2-shot every frame with less than 300 armor.  Excal and Rhino don't fare much better.  Hell, even Valkyr outside Hysteria can only take so many hits from these things.  The fact that an enemy which is spawned in groups of 3 does THREE TIMES more damage per hit than the Manic is seriously broken.

DE, please fix this.  I cannot play any Grineer missions after Saturn any more because of this and I am missing half my syndicate missions as well as at least 2-3 sorties every week because Grineer are simply unbeatable now.  All because of the Hyekkas.  I understand they are supposed to be the higher damage lower defense counterpart to the Drahks, and that's fine.  But holy hell, this is WAY too much damage.

Literally, Lech Kril's hammer directly to my Tenno's face does less damage.  That ought to be all you need to hear.

16 hours ago, aerosoul1337 said:

The starting energy from a mission is reduced after this update.

While U18.5, frame with right aura polarity and extra unspent mod capacity will give more starting energy.

I like this, forma'ed frames are rewarded.

But the starting energy is reduced again in current build.

Before

3 forma Ash prime with corrosive projection and 1 point mod capacity left: 50 starting  energy

3 forma Ash prime with steel charge and 14 points mod capacity left: 50 starting energy

U18.5

3 forma Ash prime with steel charge and 14 points mod capacity left: 210 starting energy

U18.6.1.1

3 forma Ash prime with steel charge and 14 points mod capacity left: 120 starting energy

The formula of bonus starting energy:

Before

3 forma Ash prime with corrosive projection and 1 point mod capacity left: 50 starting energy

No bonus.

U18.5

3 forma Ash prime with corrosive projection and 1 point mod capacity left: 55 starting energy

Equipping right polarity aura gives 90 more energy.

And for each unspent mod capacity point gives 5 more energy.

U18.6.1.1

3 forma Ash prime with corrosive projection and 1 point mod capacity left: 55 starting energy

Equipping right polarity aura gives No bonus.

And for each unspent mod capacity point gives 5 more energy.

So basically it's a flat 90 difference.

Edited by aerosoul1337