Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Hennya - Demon Warframe [New Hair Concept and Ability Tweaks]

daemonstar

On 3/17/2016 at 2:22 AM, daemonstar said:

Hey guys, I'm back with a new warframe idea, haha. sorry for missing all this time and I think I will update Furion if I can think of something better for him. For now this frame, I wanted it to be a demonic warframe, long ghostly hair, spooky mask and running fast with weapons and scaring the crap out of those grineers. I've also created some sort of a quest to get the warframe. Let me know what you guys think?

xGtb7b4.jpg

FpucPAH.jpg

NsfK17c.jpg

I think I just DIED X___X

Im over here makin stupid Warframe concepts while this guy here made something that looks like will be released Next Update

BRAVO This is a F***ing MASTERPIECE

get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.pandawhale.com%

On 3/17/2016 at 2:22 AM, daemonstar said:

Hey guys, I'm back with a new warframe idea, haha. sorry for missing all this time and I think I will update Furion if I can think of something better for him. For now this frame, I wanted it to be a demonic warframe, long ghostly hair, spooky mask and running fast with weapons and scaring the crap out of those grineers. I've also created some sort of a quest to get the warframe. Let me know what you guys think?

xGtb7b4.jpg

FpucPAH.jpg

NsfK17c.jpg

Daemon I think the proper name You are searching for is HANNYA it is a traditional Japanese Folk Lore, worn By Samurai/Ninjas in combat to instill Fear in there enemies

But Its Your concept and You name it how You please, and quiet frankly I love it, Im sure everyone can agree Your talent made this possible to Love, Your words alone wouldnt credit this idea to be soo great because Your detailed art and desriptive writing to back this up make it a solid idea. Soo solid I think i found My new Favorite Frame

Sorry Ash You gotta sit this one out :(

BTW I think xLordKogax is gonna be Happy/Pissed cuz He asked a Warframe fan artist to design this for his Favorite Frame Ash

I5fJYPS.jpg

Its an alt helm called Oni which in fact is basically an Hannya mask, although its a different word in context it is roughly the same idea.

046678d879ce405ae64e7519b6176246.jpg

latest?cb=20110207125518

Why not destroy Ash and slap Hennya in Game? Koga and the rest of the Ash fans are gonna kill me for that lol

This is amazing. 

I love the design and the entire theme of warframe.  I feel like her abilities should be able to be chained together to make her even more powerful. 

I think the quest should be closely related to the lotus and the sentients, so that it can make sense to the rest of the story.  Maybe more LOR on the actual  frame.  But nice concept.

8 hours ago, AKKILLA said:

Daemon I think the proper name You are searching for is HANNYA it is a traditional Japanese Folk Lore, worn By Samurai/Ninjas in combat to instill Fear in there enemies

But Its Your concept and You name it how You please, and quiet frankly I love it, Im sure everyone can agree Your talent made this possible to Love, Your words alone wouldnt credit this idea to be soo great because Your detailed art and desriptive writing to back this up make it a solid idea. Soo solid I think i found My new Favorite Frame

Sorry Ash You gotta sit this one out :(

BTW I think xLordKogax is gonna be Happy/Pissed cuz He asked a Warframe fan artist to design this for his Favorite Frame Ash

I5fJYPS.jpg

Its an alt helm called Oni which in fact is basically an Hannya mask, although its a different word in context it is roughly the same idea.

046678d879ce405ae64e7519b6176246.jpg

latest?cb=20110207125518

Why not destroy Ash and slap Hennya in Game? Koga and the rest of the Ash fans are gonna kill me for that lol

Hey, yeah, this frame is basically inspired by the hannya mask but wanted a different name to it lol, though it's not like its some kind of original idea, it's just my idea of a frame. There are tons of reference using hannya's mask thing in games and movies. 

On 3/18/2016 at 0:56 PM, CY13ERPUNK said:

ya i figured it was a sort of ghost 'peakaboo' spook/scare atk sort of thing, but IMHO it is the least character-driven of the abilities listed, and of course it is very similar to ash's current teleport ability as well

i see that you intended it as a sort of mobility focused ability for her, but i would argue that with the current parkour setup, all frames a pretty mobile by default

not sure what i would change it too, it seems she already has quite the offensive kit, would ideally take into account some of the ghostly/mirrors aesthetic that you are going for...

on 2nd thought, i find it really difficult to remove the blink effect, and yes we already have some other blink/teleport abilities, but whatevs, we also already have a bunch of radial PBAoEs as well

ok so here's what i would suggest : 

[rename] Scare - base range 10/20/30/40m, single target teleport, can only teleport to enemy tgts, upon arrival short 1sec stun to all enemies within 2/3/4/5m, the individual tgt'd enemy is permanently blinded, if used again on a permanently blinded enemy [only works on enemies affected by Scare's perma blind, not any other forms of temporary blindness] then that enemy will also be permanently deafened ; blinded enemies will perform as per the usual, blind and deaf enemies will typically cower in fear or run aimlessly, but will atk wildly/randomly if injured

now the ability is not so much of a single tgt dmg copy version of Ash's teleport, but instead it is an extremely strong single tgt CC, that also draws from the terrifying scariness of this 'demonic' warframe, Hennya is so terrifying to behold that she can literally scare her tgt's into blindness, forever haunting their vision, and her nature/visage is so horrendous that the sounds of her screams can strip away another sense from her enemies as well, as they hear nothing but the haunting sounds of her bladed hair slicing through their minds

the augment would then be a bit simplified to reduce some of what i percieve as 'powercreep' =P : Savior - Hennya can now teleport to any allies as viable tgts, this change in tgt changes how she focused her terrible and haunting visage, thus the ability instead blinds/deafens any enemies within 2/4/6/8m for 2/4/6/8secs [base stats can be affected by mods]

i removed the healing aspect becuz the above augment already does the 'savior' aspect by providing the needed cc in a radius around any friendly unit that u teleport to, and if need be, the cc should be sufficient to raise a fallen comrade in the meantime

in this way, ive kept the blink/teleport mobility power, but restricted the available tgts based on whether the augment is used or not, and without the augment it is a unique and powerful single tgt cc, while with the augment it can also be used for quick/emergency small aoe cc around a comrade in need, and of course still retains its original function of being able to focus on a single enemy tgt [so single perma cc vs enemies and small radial temp cc if used on a friendly, if the augment is used of course]

sry dont mean to hijack yer baby here, it was your original idea of course =], just kinda got rolling on this one, definitely a neat concept, would luv to see DE get inspired and give us a frame like this, the visual aesthetic alone is really top-notch and would/could really push the model designers =]

i can see this design being featured on primetime real soon, its definitely worthy of the limelight

Hey man, thanks for the long comment, I've got a better idea for the ability but I think the being blind permanently idea is very nice so I'm gonna implement it to the skill, thanks for the inspirations man. Maybe now there's more uniqueness to her skill. 

I've been reading all the replies to this thread but I never checked the front page,,, I didn't even check it when I read you changed the ability. OTL I only noticed the ability changed when I saw Hennya on Prime Time. (Congrendulates!!) Possession's Saviour augment sounds awesome and it looks beautiful (is that a vectis prime she's holding??). It adds a fun layer to working with your friends! I might use that ability the most now haha.

Audrey looks super cool in your art style, thank you so much tumblr_m9gcqw9Amo1qzckow.gifI'm glad you liked my doodle!! Hennya is super cool!!
And sorry again... I'll totally share some of my other keys with you quq