Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Hennya - Demon Warframe [New Hair Concept and Ability Tweaks]

daemonstar

6 hours ago, Eaaser said:

I've been reading all the replies to this thread but I never checked the front page,,, I didn't even check it when I read you changed the ability. OTL I only noticed the ability changed when I saw Hennya on Prime Time. (Congrendulates!!) Possession's Saviour augment sounds awesome and it looks beautiful (is that a vectis prime she's holding??). It adds a fun layer to working with your friends! I might use that ability the most now haha.

Audrey looks super cool in your art style, thank you so much tumblr_m9gcqw9Amo1qzckow.gifI'm glad you liked my doodle!! Hennya is super cool!!
And sorry again... I'll totally share some of my other keys with you quq

haha. thanks. yeah that is a vectis prime. lol, no need to get all apologizing, got tons of peeps sharing keys here and there, just keep it casual lol

I really like the Warframe concept my favorite aspect of your idea is your whole mirror dimension quest. It just makes me think of a new Warframe that uses mirrors. But back to your concept I just have a question about mirror's edge, why don't you just use whatever stance you have equipped to fight with because making a brand new stance for each weapon class seems complicated.

Wow,great concept art,quest and abilities.However,i feel that Hennya looks a bit...out of place?I mean the silver hair just goes too anime-y and makes Hennya too human.Maybe the hair becomes some sort of syandana like thing that hangs from her back and becomes active when the abilities are used?

Also,could the "mirror dimension" be the void?It doesnt make sense to suddenly pull a random dimension out of nowhere with random enemies and a random girl trapped in it.Maybe have a tenno sympathising orokin be trapped in limbo between void rifts?Maybe we could see Orokin Moas,soldiers and pure void creatures who we fight.They could be manifestations of void energy and not actual orokin.

Anyways, 6/10 concept art is great but the hair is pretty ridiculous and the quest is "out of nowhere"

26 minutes ago, DefekteDelfin said:

--snip--

^^^This is my Opinion

but i rather like the quest, because well, The Realm of mirrors sounds awesome, The Realm of Mirrors is something new, further progressing the lore, we shouldn't just connect him with something another warframe already connects with (Limbo's Rifts), something already existing like the Void and the Rift Plane doesn't sound all that exciting, using The Realm of Mirrors makes it all the more unique. DE doesn't seem to mind at all with the Realm of Mirrors. The Realm of Mirrors is a nice mystery and the Girl is also a nice discovery for this newly discovered dimension, it'd be boring to not introduce something completely new and/or different.

as for the hair, yeah that would not suit WARFRAME but I wouldn't mind if it was allowed, since this ridiculousness allows us to have a Bayonetta in Warframe, but for some reason this hair gives a more mysterious vibe than without it, I think what needs to change is a bit more armour on her suit to not give such a slender curvy body but would you think it'd look better without the hair. if it was a Syandana, what would be the case if people unequipped it.

though that's just how i feel

In the quest, is Yuna an operator who got stuck in the realm of mirrors whilst she was controlling her Hennya warframe? Secondly, and this is just general speculation about warframe's 'multiverse' if this concept becomes real, if the realm of mirrors and the rift that limbo uses exist, then is the void somehow a realm in between these dimensions? Sorry if the second question seems confusing.

On 3/26/2016 at 2:59 AM, (PS4)CrazyWill718 said:

I really like the Warframe concept my favorite aspect of your idea is your whole mirror dimension quest. It just makes me think of a new Warframe that uses mirrors. But back to your concept I just have a question about mirror's edge, why don't you just use whatever stance you have equipped to fight with because making a brand new stance for each weapon class seems complicated.

u got a point, I'm thinking like every weapon share a same stance, a ability stance like valkyr. The weapon range will be different depending on the weapon type, you will still be able to throw out glaives by holding the melee button down, or shoot using redeemer. that's just an easier solution I guess

On 3/26/2016 at 4:33 AM, (PS4)ghostkid13 said:

Did u photoshop this to make this? Or a website It looks awesome if can u tell me how u made this I kinda want to make one can let me know what website u went to please and thank u :)

It's photoshop dude