Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Hennya - Demon Warframe [New Hair Concept and Ability Tweaks]

daemonstar

this design is really amazing, the concept is beautiful and unique, I'm loving the hair and the way it connects into the abilities! this'd definitely be one of my fav warframes in-game for appearance alone! this is definitely a favourite concept and I hope it gets implemented into the game if possible.

this is just amazing work, 20/10, full five stars c:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i saw the energy hair addition a while ago and i need to say its gorgeous!! i might just prefer it. there'd probably be room for a really cool hair dissipating animation upon death,

here's a little joke i made when i first saw it (hopefully you enjoy it):

LSIcsqX.png

fingers still crossed for hennya!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, a friend made mention of a old Warframe idea they found back then for a art website this was submitted on, and I followed the link further to find this entry as a "Yurei" warframe.

I'm not sure if DE has anything against Necro'ing threads with viable criticism or praise that isn't there to bump it up - I think I like the idea for this Warframe, especially with it's unique power over it's hair, and it's almost spiritual influence on the field.

Might I said, the design is phenomenal, especially given that Hennya's overall appearance is fantastic-- but also subtly draws more towards her hair and the 'mask' on her face, and how each of her abilities center around both attributes.

Her first ability "Slicing Winds" make for a short area-denial that would work greatly when ganged up on by groups of enemies, and alludes to her hair being more of a danger than an aesthetic.

Her second ability "Possession" looks very appealing, might even have it's applications. You can possess your enemies, and mess around with their unique abilities and with their gear for your own purposes. I wonder if Stealth missions can be worked around where you can use an enemy to wander around the base and go undetected by your traditional enemy methods of security. Though, my qualm with it is, if you possessed an enemy, do you carry some of your health, shields, armor and some stat boosts into the enemy so they don't just die right after you possessed them? Or will you use them as is? Also, I feel the permanent blind -might- be a bit much? But then again, it's one enemy at a time with this sort of ability, the Augment mod for it also would be very handy for augmenting allies and able to follow them along as a manual turret to deter enemies from getting close to your Possesse'.

Her third ability "Mirror's Edge" (I see what you did there), looks to be intriguing... ... ... Able to duplicate the current melee weapon into the other hand, at more than half the original weapons strength. And with Dual wield weapons, can generate an additional 2 void arms to wield and extra copy of the melee weapons in both hands. 1). that is badass, 2). the fact that any melee in your hands has a unique effect when "Charged" makes for a interesting mechanic~ 3). Two-handed Melee weaponry are held by both hands... I would like to try that out!

Her fourth ability "Reflections" ... sounds like a form of Summoning, creating extra "apparitions" in your image to form onto the field and to charge the enemy opposition. I am not sure what to think of this ability, on one hand, each summon will require a higher energy cost per cast, they seem to linger until slain or a period of time has passed. They already generate with all four hands, with Skana's only (I can hope they are improved, different versions of the regular Skana), but they also generate into the field at random as any of the 4 basic elements within Warframe. Plus they run faster than Hyenna does, so that means they will make themselves useful the moment they hit the field--

However, I feel there might be some problems with the "Reflections" skill, given that if any of the Apparitions generate as a element that doesn't suit the environment, might cause some damage output issues. Another I can think of is if Hyenna equips any speed boosting mods, would this make the Apparitions run around too quickly? (Probably not an issue, but I'm worried they might clip through a wall if they go fast enough).

Overall, I think the augment for it would be plenty handy, as any ally that gets "downed" while the apparitions are in play, will get help right away if the apparitions can make it to the downed Tenno.

I would very much like to see this Warframe come into play for 'Warframe', however, like any Warframe, implementation might be a big issue.

The story is solid, I'm supposing that however ethereal it may appear for the mirror, it might have been uniquely affected by Void energy, or some otherworldly power (though it might not explain how Hyenna may came to be. Maybe DE can figure it out), so it could make sense but there'd might have to be a way to explain how this circumstance occurred to trap the poor soul in there, and how the parts for this Warframe might have any correlation to the Mirror and it's previous owner/presumed previous owner.

Even if I wanted it, it still comes down to if DE would like this in the game, and if it has to be configured so it isn't overpowered or some other issue. Over all I felt this Warframe idea was a very special treat. I can hope they add Hyenna, or something of a similar nature into the game, I would very much like to obtain it!

Edited by Xemgoa

Wow I had put my idea on here December 16 2016 of the same demon type frame I didn't see this one or I wouldn't have posted it but anyway good job I have some concept art on my thread and some different ability Aug ideas check them out if there is something there you like the frames name is malphas let me know what you think and if there is anything you would like to use from my frame idea to yours