Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Margulis, Natah, and the Warframes - How are they all Connected?

stratavar

While I do not want to focus on Natah/Hunhow... The way he uses the word sequence would make it seem like the word plan. After so long and so many evolutions from their original state, don't you guys think that their language might adopt phrases or hints from their non sentient ancestors? Especially since the Sentients apparently DO care about family. Rather than being imitative machines, I am of the opinions that the Sentients are fully sapient, but as result of their evolution, have values and culture that may be both similar AND alien to human consciousness. 

On to the topic of warframes however. The first point I bring up is that however minuscule, Prime Warframes are objectively better than their standard variant. The standard variant is the result of technological degradation over time, as the Tenno appear to be nearly completely focused on war, with only few hints of a scientific caste or system(Clan Research). However, as Orokin technology is shown to be completely and perfectly functional during the void tower missions, this brings up a thought. Orokin technology does not degrade unless damaged or misused. The Grineer are a result of misuse. The Corpus, having an active scientist caste, are able to research and utilize Orokin technology, albiet ripped from the void (damaged). The Tenno however, have a distinct access to pre-fall technology, the Liset and Orbiter the most obvious examples. As such, they have access to unique tools that other factions do not. (Mods, Foundry, Genetics, Sentinel(low tier homegrown AI), Unique advanced AI(albiet damaged with a stroke)). However, looking at the infestation, some things begin to become clearer. Whilst Orokin technology doesn't(or does, but very slowly) degrade, the creations of the technology apparently do. Thus I propose that the Infestation is a heavily degraded, corrupted version of the Technocyte Virus, while Warframes utilize a pure or refined "Prime" Technocyte Virus, which can be Programmed,  Manipulated, and is independent from the Hive mind (which must have developed later). This would explain why the infested attack us, despite being very much related...we are unconnected to the Hive, and are of a completely different strain, thereby making us a target to be controlled or even assimilated to decipher how we work. This may safely explain how our frame is able to act on its own: it's operator was in danger, activating preprogramed threat responses and systems(Possibly limited AI), due to it being pure, and programmable. And why are we able to access this "Technocyte Prime"? The undegraded systems of our Orbiter. The length of time in the foundry would seem too long for the task of putting things together, so it may be possible that it is also programming the frame as well. As for the arguments of Prime warframes, they simply use a direct Orokin strain that we may only use once via the Blueprint, with the sample being consumed after use. As this is an Orokin preserved sample, it would explain the additional boost Primes give, as well as how death orbs recognize us.  

3 hours ago, rand0mname said:

Let's Goggle!

I did "how fast a space ship" and "how far tau ceti" and the numbers were really big and uncomfortable so I thought you know, forget this. Now I know super realistic, hard sci-fi, Neil deGrasse Tyson approved film Interstellar had its character take two whole years to travel just from the Earth to Saturn. But how about we go a bit less realistic? Even if FTL is impossible without tricks like warping through hyperspace, slower than light travel is still within the realm of possibility, right? I skimmed the wikipedia page on interstellar travel and it proposes various theories that cover all sorts of possible speeds, from 3% up to 80%. Travelling to Tau Ceti at 3% of the speed of light would take just shy of 400 years. I think this is not unreasonable for the Orokin... if it were just a matter of moving, at least. As for building the rail, I truly don't know. I haven't seen one in action in game but they appear to work as stations/checkpoints? So the Sentients would have to stop now and then to build and install one, then continue on. 

Not sure if I already noted this though but we're not actually certain our Tau is Tau Ceti. Due to those potentially habitable planets people tend to assume this but the Mag codex explicitly specifies a blue star. The problem with blue stars that have Tau as part of their designation is they seem to be all very far. Of course we could be generous and allow the Sentients more than 3% of the speed of light for their journey, but why would the Orokin look for salvation so far in space? I don't know if it's worth pursuing this theory at all.

3 hours ago, rand0mname said:

As for several Zarimans... DE do have a lot of room for maneuver, are they not? I think all lore we have can be taken in at least 2 ways.

Certainly! If it could be taken in only 1 way, that wouldn't be very interesting. Now assuming they didn't just forget/make a mistake because they're making up the story as they go, and also in the context of a cohesive story campaign that should exist once the game is finished, what does the discrepancy between the Operator dialogue and the EPC serve? Could it work as an early hint that there's more to the story than the immediately obvious, make you more critical of the information you are getting, set up a bigger reveal later on? At this point we already know the Orokin were stealing children. Not unlikely that after all it required a child to make a Tenno. So how much of the exact circumstances did they have to replicate, hmmm? It sounds forced but perhaps they didn't figure out a more efficient way than breaking a Zariman type vessel, at least not straight away. And if they were children from the lower castes, then it is a possible explanation for the final line of the EPC. 

1 hour ago, ArchangelusAlpharius said:

don't you guys think that their language might adopt phrases or hints from their non sentient ancestors?

I have considered it as an explanation for that ambiguous language used about them. It sounds a bit comical though and I am not sure it fits the overall tone. Like an advanced AI or robot in a comedy show that would say "she broke my circuits" or ask a human companion whether their algorithms are in order. 

On the topic of warframes however, you're making some pretty bold statements. Why do you assume that the standard variant is the result of technological degradation over time? Is this confirmed or an assumption? I would like to think we wake up in a standard frame not just because it doesn't make sense gameplay-wise to give us a prime from the get-go, but also because it is somehow justified by lore.

If there is infested tissue in the warframes it makes sense for it to be of a properly functioning type unlike what we face as enemies. But the orbs may as well recognize something else - the mechanical parts of the primes for example, something in their systems that resonates with the traps to make them release an energy pulse.

Wait a moment. What about the Orokin Towers? They're pretty big, advanced, and could be used to expose someone to the void from a safer place. They wouldn't need Zariman incidents if they shoved the kids inside the Orokin Towers to make them Tenno. Would explain why they have so much Warframe related tech there, and exclusively there.

That said, makes me wonder about those Orokin towers again. When the Zariman happened, they pretty much didn't have those towers, else A they wouldn't need such incidents to make Tenno, and B, they would have some Void protection technology, which the Zariman lacked.

And we know that while Tenno were still children, the Sentient War happened, and I'd like to think the Orokin still didn't have that tech, else the Sentients would have reverse engineered it. And after the war the Tenno murdered them. So WHEN did they both figure out Void protection tech (nullifier tech?) and make those huge towers???

10 minutes ago, Necromanrius said:

Wait a moment. What about the Orokin Towers?

What about them? They're where the Orokin did their Orokin stuff (worked? lived? were generally horrible and oppressive?) Being called "towers" implies they would be stationary but for what it's worth the Void tileset is twin to the Derelict one which is described as a "vessel". Massive ships, or perhaps stations? At any rate I don't think we have anything to pin the time of their creation specifically after the creation of the Tenno. The technology to put things in the Void could have been developed after they figured out the mechanics of the Zariman's incident, sure. But would that expose one to the Void the same way it happened with the children? Who knows. Perhaps that's how they were doing it eventually. 

But with regard to the Sentients, whatever the nature of Void shielding that the towers may have, it's not enough. It's not a matter of whether they could learn to use that technology. They refuse to follow you in the Void, to the Moon-masking tower there, or to the hidden Moon itself. They can't go in the Void at all, at least for now. It would be underwhelming if it turns out they were afraid of nothing all along, or that they could've just equipped a nullifier backpack and went anyway.

1 hour ago, Belgard said:

-Pretty good points

However, I will say my whole post is just based off assumption from what we have been given so far. 

Some points to make however:

1. We have no concrete number for how long the Sentient's ancestors were gone, nor their rate of evolution. While I admit that the "robot in a comedy show" example would seem out of place, the terraforming constructs would have had little to no contact with the Orokin during their abscence...basically a "fire and forget" system.

2. As for waking up with a standard warframe, DE hasn't told us when that warframe woke up. We are not told wheter our warframe was the first to wake up again (Evidence points otherwise), how many years had elasped, whether or not this was the first time since our betrayal that we have operated a warframe, or even if this was our usual warframe at all. It could be possible that before the tutorial, we had been using a Rhino Prime, which got disintegrated then went on a digital/dream search to find the nearest inactive warframe. 

I agree with your points in general, but DE's lack of comprehensive information leaves much lore open to interpretation.  

20 minutes ago, Belgard said:

What about them? They're where the Orokin did their Orokin stuff

Excalibur Prime's entry implies they still didn't know much about the Void back when they made Warframes. They state 'their science failed'. Those big towers standing there for at least centuries don't look like failures much to me. Those things don't take a day to build, and the time when they did seem to get a bit of knowledge about the Void, when they made Warframes, they were at war against the Sentients and losing. Then the Tenno slayed them as soon as the war ended. So, I don't really see when they got to master the technology and send all those towers into the Void.

And yes, it frustrates me because either science shouldn't succeed to explain or shield against the Void, thus justifying the claim it is poison to the Sentients, but if there is technology that works, then anyone who can reverse engineer it, ie the Sentients, should be able to protect themselves. Well, until I can find a decent hypothesis, I'm going to have to consider this an inconsistency in the lore. I hope I don't sound aggressive against any of you, it is the inconsistency I am failing to find a justification that I can agree with that annoys me. Topic and current posters are great!!

About the Tau system, remember it is the Orokin who call it the Tau system. We do not know if they didn't change the way to measure and name star systems, maybe they thought the old ways were not classy enough and renamed them. Or maybe they found another nearby system near a blue giant and sent the Sentients to terraform there. They had much more advanced ways to observe the stars, and it isn't too far fetched to say we could have missed one such system not too far.

As for the Warframes, we know that the Primes are better than the regular ones. How much is actually left to debate. I mean, DE couldn't have made Primes too strong compared to normal Frames, or risk unbalancing gameplay, so we can't say for sure. Plus Prime weapons are clearly superior. The question is, which came first? The primes or the regular ones?

If Primes came first, it would imply they were too expensive to mass produce, thus leading to the creation of cheaper, much easier to mass produce variants (I'm partial to this theory by the way). They could probably still make Primes (most likely for the higher ranked Tenno), but to a much lesser extent. Think custom made vs mass consumption.

If regular came first, that would imply Primes were an upgrade given entirely as some sort of reward. It would also mean that any Frame can be Primed once we have the tech. Do we know about weapons, which came first? Gameplay wise the regular have been released first of course, but lore wise?

17 minutes ago, ArchangelusAlpharius said:

2. As for waking up with a standard warframe

About waking up, I had made another post specifically for this. To sum up some of the most accepted conclusion there, We are but one Tenno. Gameplay wise we all have the same awakening because it's the tutorial. It doesn't mean every Frame woke up being attacked by Vor, or being attacked at all. We cannot assume to all have woken up in only Excal, Mag or Volt. Some could have woken up in Nyx or Oberon or Vauban, or even Ivara, and there could have been Prime Frames amongst them. The only Frames that were likely missing until later were ones like Limbo, Mesa and Inaros. My personal thoughts on this, it may imply there could even be multiple Valkyr Frames, and that not all were dressed with salad... Take it with a grain of salt of course (I'd also recommend oil and vinegar).

Next, codex, especially Mirage's codex, implies Warframes now are different from before. Mirage's death did affect the Lotus, so it wasn't just a puppet's death like our own. And the feats she was mentioned doing is far above what our Warframes are capable of inflicting. My theory, the Tenno were stealth nerfed during cryosleep, getting weaker Warframes, but in exchange we don't have to worry about perma-death anymore. Which makes me suspect the Lotus again. She does hide things from us, and she does it all to protect us. This sounds right up her alley (assuming of course that my theory doesn't sink).

9 hours ago, Necromanrius said:

As for the Warframes, we know that the Primes are better than the regular ones. How much is actually left to debate. I mean, DE couldn't have made Primes too strong compared to normal Frames, or risk unbalancing gameplay, so we can't say for sure. Plus Prime weapons are clearly superior. The question is, which came first? The primes or the regular ones?

If Primes came first, it would imply they were too expensive to mass produce, thus leading to the creation of cheaper, much easier to mass produce variants (I'm partial to this theory by the way). They could probably still make Primes (most likely for the higher ranked Tenno), but to a much lesser extent. Think custom made vs mass consumption.

If regular came first, that would imply Primes were an upgrade given entirely as some sort of reward. It would also mean that any Frame can be Primed once we have the tech. Do we know about weapons, which came first? Gameplay wise the regular have been released first of course, but lore wise?

Ah, Prime Warframes... Well, stats are better indeed gameplay wise. But then they only been introduced, the differences between Prime and standard frames were only in place they dropped and the design. I do remember the reaction many players had the Rhino Prime was given a better speed then Rhino...

Before that update, I was thinking that Primes were somewhat of a special dress uniform for special cases – like standing still at the back of some Executor. Honor guard. Intimidation factor. Show of power. And so on. Do not forget that any Operator can have a standard, down to earth, not very flashy (ok, that one is up to debate) frame and the same “model” with shiny gold trim that just screams “shoot me!”

Now with better stats? Honor guard can still work – we know more about Orokin and I can easily see them giving the best tech (weapons included) to their own entourage (best of the best of course), since Executor life was the most valuable thing in Empire (sarcasm). Better stats can be a difference between mass produced model in war time (shortage of rare resources and some corners being cut) and a Super Prototype (prototypes do not work like this in real life, but reality can be moved aside for fun factor).

The reason why Primes drop in Void towers? Drop table reasons? Orokin were keeping the most important stuff in Towers (themselves included of course and by proxy their meat-shields) away from Sentients? Who knows?

About the Tau system, remember it is the Orokin who call it the Tau system. We do not know if they didn't change the way to measure and name star systems, maybe they thought the old ways were not classy enough and renamed them. Or maybe they found another nearby system near a blue giant and sent the Sentients to terraform there. They had much more advanced ways to observe the stars, and it isn't too far fetched to say we could have missed one such system not too far.

Very good points :) Yep, I can see this happening. Orokin were definitely full of themselves. "Not classy enougth" is part of my headcannon now ^^

I talked about Tau Ceti system due to the fact it's one of the closest (for a given value of “close” of course) to Solar System with known planets in the habitual zone – which have been knows since 2012 and because of this used as a colonization target in some fiction works. As for the blue star - even Origin System looks revamped compared to what we have in real life.

Next, codex, especially Mirage's codex, implies Warframes now are different from before. Mirage's death did affect the Lotus, so it wasn't just a puppet's death like our own. And the feats she was mentioned doing is far above what our Warframes are capable of inflicting. My theory, the Tenno were stealth nerfed during cryosleep, getting weaker Warframes, but in exchange we don't have to worry about perma-death anymore. Which makes me suspect the Lotus again. She does hide things from us, and she does it all to protect us. This sounds right up her alley (assuming of course that my theory doesn't sink).

About how Warframes were different. There is no information how Transference works. How strong is the signal? It's not too far fetched that for the sake of not disconnecting at important moments Operators were using Orbiter Somatic Link. We do so now after all. Sentients could interfere with signal. That would be an... “interesting” addition to the game. Hey, maybe this is how Nullifier bubble work? Ahem. While while safe and hidden, Orbiter still can be found (Stalker done it), which could happen to Mirage Operator – there were a lot of Sentient forces around and they knew quite a lot (thanks to Natah) about what the Tenno really are and there a weak spot is. Mirage's Orbiter could be shot down. Imagine: Sentients trying to get into Orbiter and to Somatic Link, Operator blasting them away with Void energy, Mirage tearing them apart, being restrained... Last stand. Anyway, it's just another possibility, since what you said about Lotus? Spot on.

Her tendency to withhold some information is worrying. Add to it that she is not a human and can have some unusual ideas of what's best for her children... How that will turn out? And another Sentient parent we seen was pretty much ignoring her choices in favor of doing what's best for her in his opinion: "The Tenno hive has corrupted your precepts. With love, I will destroy them, and make you right again." The topic of how much parent can intervene with child's life is... hard. I am sure, everyone here been on receiving end of big or small lie "for your own good". I am sure, some was on the other side. "The road to hell is paved with good intentions", yes? In any case, I hope if something like this will happen, Lotus and Tenno will be able to do a very hard thing and just talk and listen and try to understand. It's a fiction! Everything is possible, even that ;)

12 hours ago, Belgard said:

Now assuming they didn't just forget/make a mistake because they're making up the story as they go, and also in the context of a cohesive story campaign that should exist once the game is finished...

That sentence summed up my worries about lore and story perfectly. But, for example, then we go into Void Tower, we have the same visual fragmentation effect that shows some interference with Transference. It was a foreshadowing for Second Dream, so it looks like DE do not make up the story as they go :)

8 hours ago, Dead_Rabbits said:

Margulis could just be a surname with her full name being Kaleen Margulis.

Ehhh, I said enougth about my personal opinion on that connection :p So, the only thing I want to add here: Kaleen would be a surname, since in most cultures formal situation will call for a more formall adress and lovers do tend to be on first name basis, as far as I know. And yeh, who knows? Only DE.

14 hours ago, DakotaStorm said:

With regards to their being multiple zairmans. 

What if 'zairman' is the type of ship, and the 10-0 is the idendifer/designation/name that could account for it, no?

Oh yes. I am somewhat opposed to it only because it will really wreak the time-line and we have many "uncertain", "could be", "perhaps" and "only DE knows".

After reading all posts here (many between have crazy “I never would even think of it” awesome ideas, like-like this topic), I guess we all only can go with what each of us think is the most logical, do not complicate things too much and will be a good story or just "I-love-it" theories and create own personal lore. So, let's share, even if we do stray from the original post somewhat from time to time :)

Edited by rand0mname
Typos

@ArchangelusAlpharius & @Necromanrius good points about the frames we wake up in. But I mostly meant to say that I believe regular frames had been around already during Orokin times, and are not necessarily a recent development. Like, not that it's unimportant why we wake up in this particular frame -- why did the Lotus have to track us down, how was Vor ahead of her finding warframes, was it random which frame we had bonded with/projected in -- but it's implied that the frame, too, had been sleeping for a very long time. Being previously awakened to participate in an unmentioned conflict after the fall of the Orokin but still long before "present day" could also account for this, sure, but it's at best as likely as the alternative I suggest, based on the little information we have at the moment.

As to which actually came first -- that was probably some prototype version we have not seen yet. Then the Primes were created both for propaganda and to make them easier on Orokin eyes (for those high ranking officials who had personal Tenno guard for example), with the regular versions forming the body of the Tenno army. (I wrote this before @rand0mname replied but I see we are in agreement here!) Of course it does also depend on how many Tenno were there.

Those things don't take a day to build, and the time when they did seem to get a bit of knowledge about the Void, when they made Warframes, they were at war against the Sentients and losing. Then the Tenno slayed them as soon as the war ended. So, I don't really see when they got to master the technology and send all those towers into the Void.

The war wasn't won in a day's time, and while the Tenno did slaughter the elite of the Empire, it seems that some relatively high ranking Orokin were around for a while longer. As long as the Towers had the same device installed as the one on the Moon, they could have been placed in the Void reasonably fast. This itself poses many new questions but I want to put something else here

The Void consists of two Towers that exist outside the realms of normal space. These Orokin structures are protected by enemies known as The Corrupted

This quote comes from here, as you see it's a very old news article and even worse, this is not actual ingame text so for all we know it's non-canon. But apparently the intention had been to have only two towers (the one being invaded by the Corpus and the one invaded by Grineer?) so the "countless" Towers we visit and revisit are mere expressions of two actual locations. If I'm not mistaken the loading screen only has two versions of the structure we are approaching but I never paid enough attention to whether they are consistent (for example only the "round ship" for T1/3 and only the "tall ship" for T2/4).

10 hours ago, Necromanrius said:

either science shouldn't succeed to explain or shield against the Void, thus justifying the claim it is poison to the Sentients, but if there is technology that works, then anyone who can reverse engineer it, ie the Sentients, should be able to protect themselves.

My point is, Sentients were intentionally designed to be vulnerable to the Void. The Orokin weren't vulnerable to it in the same way, they were fine using it to warp through space. Their science and reason failed to comprehend how it works and why it works that way, but they could utilize it nonetheless (solar rails at the very least).

Next, codex, especially Mirage's codex, implies Warframes now are different from before. Mirage's death did affect the Lotus, so it wasn't just a puppet's death like our own.

This does need to be addressed eventually. Actually we know next to nothing about the nature of Transference. The closest we have to confirmation that your Warframe's death does not kill the Operator is the Stalker cutscene from the beginning of the 2nd dream. Everything else is pretty ambiguous. If we run out of revives in a mission, the mission is a failure, but that warframe is not lost, we don't occupy a new one when we return to base. It's possible that failed missions are non-canon because if our frame actually did die, it would be game-over for us as well. Remember Vor's Prize and how worried the Lotus was that she may "lose another Tenno". I doubt it was the warframe that she was so worried about.

The only Frames that were likely missing until later were ones like Limbo, Mesa and Inaros. My personal thoughts on this, it may imply there could even be multiple Valkyr Frames,

Good thinking. Those were probably not ubiquitous models, and if there are more of them left over from the war, they must be all asleep. In regard to Valkyr specifically, my favourite reading of her lore is that "the original Valkyr" is the result of the abuse a Gersemi endured at the hands of Alad V. That the very way her powers are expressed changed due to that torture. Are they significantly different compared to the hypothetical Gersemi frame? That would be ideal. But it would mean that there cannot be a "Valkyr Prime" as an "original Orokin version of the Valkyr warframe, with the same abilities as the current Valkyr warframe" and people would be really upset. So either Gersemi's original abilities were practically the same as Valkyr's, or we'd need a way to make the hypothetical Gersemi Prime compatible with Valkyr's abilities, for example by installing a regular Valkyr systems on it. If that is how warframes work at all.

And now an extra special far-fetched theory! The sentient fighters we fight are able to use an attack similar to Mirage's Prism because canonically Mirage was captured and studied by them.

1 hour ago, rand0mname said:

I am somewhat opposed to it only because it will really wreak the time-line and we have many "uncertain", "could be", "perhaps" and "only DE knows".

The timeline is a mess already if they're the same because lore either contradicts itself, or we have to accept it is an instance of unreliable narrator, which introduced more or less the same amount of uncertainty..

32 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

I guess we all only can go with what each of us think is the most logical, do not complicate things too much and will be a good story or just "I-love-it" theories and create own personal lore. So, let's share, even if we do stray from the original post somewhat from time to time :)

I think we should. If we go deep enough, we should be able to figure it out. Yesterday I happened upon this post (while looking for something completely different haha). Over a year before the 2nd dream was released, just a few days after the RPC was first available. Ultimately the post makes a sharp turn for what we now know is wrong, and some of the details regarding the "beast" are still unconfirmed. But the whole time people were arguing that it is "confirmed" that we're physically in the warframe and whatnot, that mono-tenno theory is wrong etc., someone had read the text and put the pieces together into something very close to the truth. We should be able to do the same.

I'll take this as a rebuttal:

It's only a coincidence that the Lotus replaces Margulis as the Tenno's Step-adopting mother since Hunhow doesn't want the Natah (Lotus) to have any children of her own like Hunhow commands his Sentient army that destroyed the Origin System's dominant faction. No Sentient army for the Lotus, and a child-like response crops up like a real rebellious daughter would ever respond.

4 hours ago, Freelancer27 said:

I'll take this as a rebuttal:

Hidden Content

No. It has been established that all sentients become sterile when using void travel, a flaw built into their ancestors by the Orokin. Hunhow has nothing to do with it, and furthermore, was unaware of his daughter's betrayal, as the plan(Sequence) left him bombed to "death" as bait. 

Well. Even if I am not agreeing with original poster theory, then I read that and imagined it to be official stance, I felt strangely dissatisfied. I guess Lotus as rebellious daughter who wants to prove that she is a big girl and can command someone against Daddy wishes... It's not that I expected at all. Darvo mixing with a wrong crowd? That was funny. Space Mom? Not so much. Of course that could be something overly simplified and with a good writing it could be a very good story, but still...

Then you smell a fine steak with some elaborate seasoning and fancy wine (which also have a decency to be tasty) and see a glimpse of a plate-licking worthy chocolate dessert and get a hamburger and fries instead, that will need some mental readjusting. Oh, I had some hamburgers that made my taste-buds sing and in the end it's all beef, but you get the idea. I would like a chance to dress accordingly for starters ^^

Let's hope we will get more lore. At least so we know what to expect (and what not to expect too).

On 3/22/2016 at 10:06 AM, rand0mname said:

Her tendency to withhold some information is worrying. Add to it that she is not a human and can have some unusual ideas of what's best for her children... How that will turn out? And another Sentient parent we seen was pretty much ignoring her choices in favor of doing what's best for her in his opinion: "The Tenno hive has corrupted your precepts. With love, I will destroy them, and make you right again." The topic of how much parent can intervene with child's life is... hard. I am sure, everyone here been on receiving end of big or small lie "for your own good". I am sure, some was on the other side. "The road to hell is paved with good intentions", yes? In any case, I hope if something like this will happen, Lotus and Tenno will be able to do a very hard thing and just talk and listen and try to understand. It's a fiction! Everything is possible, even that ;)

Indeed, though I'd like to think the Lotus has learned from Hunhow. If we look at it, she doesn't force us to undergo any specific mission. In any large events where we must side with either Grinner or Corpus, she gives us the relevant information then lets us make our own decision, even if it ends up with Tenno on both sides of the battlefield.

Still, I keep wondering, how did Warframes get the ability to use Void powers? infested can't, robots can't, normal humans can't. Yet those Warframes can, and Rhino's codex implies Iron Skin and Charge were used. I've got the theory that perhaps not all Void-touched children made it and those that died had their flesh infested and used to create those beasts, thus giving them Void related skills and their ability to absord and channel Void powers. Those experiments also left them unable to generate this Void energy by themselves of course.

As for why we don't, because of the Lotus. She erased our memories and pursed those research, so that we could copy the Warframe's stats without needing Tenno as ingredients, and since she lacked the Orokin's resources, couldn't make each of us our original Frames so the First Tenno pretty much only had Excal, Mag or Volt, since these were the first she managed to reverse engineer. Perhaps the blueprints contain more than just schematics, and maybe even some remnants of the Original Warframe, like some memories or emotions, which are carried into the next Warframe, giving it the Void abilities.

Might also explain why we cannot make blueprints of Valkyr without that emotional (and physical) scarring. Her emotions are now carried in the blueprints.

Well, now that I've shared my theory of it, time to poke it full of holes!!!! (What? that's the fun parts of debates, isn't it?)