The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

looking for a friend or 2.

-GG-Chillzone93

Hello there.

i am looking for a friend or 2 who will play with me :) 

its always more fun+more challenging with more people around. '

Hoping someone will play with me

also looking for a clan (must speak english though)

in-game name: Virtaxx

looking forward to playing with you! :)

Edited by virtaxx

Hey Tenno, Chaos Vanguard is now recruiting. The reason why I bring this up is because i see you are looking for a community! And we have a great one here at chaos vanguard.  We all speak english, and have people from all over the world, so there is always someone to play with. We are willing to help people with mission, regardless on what it is.  Its a fun and great community to be around.  We also host in game events as well as giveaways to keep gameplay fresh and new, so that we don't get burned out on the game. So why not try it out and see how you like it?

Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk   (min age 16) 

31 minutes ago, Hantos said:

Hey Tenno, Chaos Vanguard is now recruiting. The reason why I bring this up is because i see you are looking for a community! And we have a great one here at chaos vanguard.  We all speak english, and have people from all over the world, so there is always someone to play with. We are willing to help people with mission, regardless on what it is.  Its a fun and great community to be around.  We also host in game events as well as giveaways to keep gameplay fresh and new, so that we don't get burned out on the game. So why not try it out and see how you like it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey im sitting at the TS3 but i cant go to the channel you're in. mind giving me a hand? :P

Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk   (min age 16) 

Edited by virtaxx