The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolytes of The Shadow is recruiting! (Shadow Clan now please move)

The_Stalker

About

Acolytes of The Shadow is a clan that I have thought about creating for a while now.  Though we are small I do think about expanding the clan to the best of my ability.  We are a friendly clan that is willing to help others when we can.

Requirements

Only requirement I really expect is just for you to be friendly and willing to help.

Though we are an edgy clan I do not expect you to be edgy 24/7.

Alliance

We are part of the alliance "The Ship" made by Phailberry.  Acolytes of The Shadow is one of the few original clans that was made to help start the alliance.

We do encourage using alliance chat due to the clan being small at the moment but also so that way you can make friends who are in the alliance and most likely willing to help.

Questions

Q:Research Progress?

A: I'd say 95% and 90% if you include pigments.

Member Count

12/30 

Logo

Clanlogo2V2.png

Others

Upon making this clan I have seen some stuff and decided to record some of it, here are a few videos that I recently uploaded.

If you are interested on joining please respond to this thread OR pm me through forums OR pm me in-game if you can.

JOIN

uncleAcolyte.png  - Art by Artenos

Edited by .The_Stalker.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

My in game name is dastuffster (also my steam name) and I have been looking for a clan to join. Your clan caught my eye because it seems quite creative and friendly J. Also, I feel that being in a clan and making new friends is a much better way to enjoy Warframe than going solo. Unfortunately, I only have a mastery rank of 7 but I will do my best to support the clan as much as I can. If you have room in your clan and are able to accept me, I would be honored! I do have a question though, what are the future goals of the clan. Is the clan going to stay a ghost clan or eventually grow into a shadow clan or bigger? I am just curious. ^_^

Cheers!

3 hours ago, dastuffster said:

Hello,

My in game name is dastuffster (also my steam name) and I have been looking for a clan to join. Your clan caught my eye because it seems quite creative and friendly J. Also, I feel that being in a clan and making new friends is a much better way to enjoy Warframe than going solo. Unfortunately, I only have a mastery rank of 7 but I will do my best to support the clan as much as I can. If you have room in your clan and are able to accept me, I would be honored! I do have a question though, what are the future goals of the clan. Is the clan going to stay a ghost clan or eventually grow into a shadow clan or bigger? I am just curious. ^_^

Cheers!

I would be glad to have you in my clan and there is room to join! Yes one of the future goals in the clan is to atleast get to Shadow size and another goal is to give new people and old people a nice clan to settle in for as long as they want :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, darklord67 said:

Hello... I was looking for a clan to join and I saw this post... Is there still room to join?

5 hours ago, Acronist said:

Hi there,im new to the game and im searchign for a clan.(i dont really know waht to do so id like some help).

(How do i check if therees enough room or where do i apply?)

Luckily for both of you there are 2 slots left in the clan, if you want I can send an invite so you can join.

Hey my name is Florian (IGN: AureumIgnis)

I don't like big clans so I decided to join a small clan like this. I hope there are still slots left :) 

I can't accept an invite at the moment because I am in a clan with 2 friends and I can't leave now because I am not at home (I'm back Friday) 

18 hours ago, AureumIgnis said:

Hey my name is Florian (IGN: AureumIgnis)

I don't like big clans so I decided to join a small clan like this. I hope there are still slots left :) 

I can't accept an invite at the moment because I am in a clan with 2 friends and I can't leave now because I am not at home (I'm back Friday) 

Hey Aureum! I believe there is like one more spot left so I will reserve it for you till friday :)