Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I like to draw but out of ideas.

xXJunaiXx

22 minutes ago, xXJunaiXx said:

but how does it work to do a art gallery? can i post any pic i make or doew it have to be warframe related?

Well, here on the waframe forums it should be warframe related, but you can put a link to your... do you have a site where you post your pics?

10 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Well, here on the waframe forums it should be warframe related, but you can put a link to your... do you have a site where you post your pics?

i have a Deviantart account but i dont really post that much (latly people have only dissliked what i post so i kinda stoped :/

4 minutes ago, xXJunaiXx said:

i have a Deviantart account but i dont really post that much (latly people have only dissliked what i post so i kinda stoped :/

Well, that's not gonna happen here. This comunity loves all art, even bad one. You'll see :).

6 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Well, that's not gonna happen here. This comunity loves all art, even bad one. You'll see :).

when i have more warframe related pics i will do a post in the fan art about it then ^^ but right now i only have the ember pic and excalibur umbreon and that only work in progress ^^"

3 minutes ago, xXJunaiXx said:

when i have more warframe related pics i will do a post in the fan art about it then ^^ but right now i only have the ember pic and excalibur umbreon and that only work in progress ^^"

Most artists start their galeries with only one pic, some don't even post a pic at all until later. The point of a galery is to update it whenever you make new art. That way it never dies as long as you keep doing art.

4 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Most artists start their galeries with only one pic, some don't even post a pic at all until later. The point of a galery is to update it whenever you make new art. That way it never dies as long as you keep doing art.

aah i see. btw thanks for helping me x3. but i took a look and people put the stuff as "spoiler" to make it easyer to look amongs the picks, how to do that? 

1 minute ago, xXJunaiXx said:

aah i see. btw thanks for helping me x3. but i took a look and people put the stuff as "spoiler" to make it easyer to look amongs the picks, how to do that? 

Whe you're typing your post, there's an eye icon in the tool bar above the text box. Use that to create spoilers.

You're welcome :).