The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

xBLITZKREIGx is now Recruiting

(XBOX)xENIGMAxRISINGx

Hello fellow Tenno. Tired of the poor leadership and or poor judgement of your leaders in your current clan? Tired of nobody wanting to do runs or wanting to help? Well at least we were so we came together and just recently created our own clan. We are currently a mix of MR12 - Mr20 players so we can assist with most of the games information.

We are currently taking all members veterans or people new to the game. We are a mature group with a fairly good sense of humor who are trying to cut out the politics and just play the game. We are willing to help you with whatever you need whether it be resource/credit/xp farming, quests, raids, even archwing mission(lol). Most of us are on every single day for 3+ hours (yes we're actually active), time zones during the week vary since we have players in the states and England and on the weekends we all come together. 

Dojo is completed for the most part and by that I mean all the essential parts that you would find most dojos (the dojo is a huge 3 tier desighn and I can only make 1 Forma every24 hours lol). It just needs a couple of the lower floors completed and to be decorated. All research is about 70% finished and should be completed within 4 days of this post.

A mic is not required but we do talk to each other while we play and it helps during certain missions. We are not trying to become a monster 300+ member clan because I feel like you lose all personalization at that point.

if our group is something you might be intrested in or just have some questions feel free to contact me @ xENIGMAxRISINGx on Xbox. Thank you for your time and have a great day Tenno!

That's awesome to see a high MR clan looking to expand!  If you have any questions or need any tips feel free to message me on forums or on xbox live @MrFull0fMyself

Side note: Love the clan name I'm a huge fan of zoids lol

-Leader of The Disposables/The Paladin Order and The Rejected Alliance